See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 June 2015

My boyfriend and I stopped here 6/6/2015 to go to Doncaster races and also see UB40 what a good move this was really friendly,clean beds comfy rooms clean and everything worked if we are ever in the area we would defenatley stop here
What we liked was the fact the owners and staff didn't pester you but we're on hand if you needed anything
Breakfast OMG it's a must freshet cooked not dripping with fat on and it's spotless

Room Tip: We stopped in room 3 it was quiet
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank hellsbells29
Reviewed 25 March 2015

Stayed here again last Thursday evening. Room large well maintained and clean. Everything working as intended. Breakfast room bright and airy. Breakfast as good as up market business hotels. Everybody friendly and helpful. When I am in the area I always make this my first choice of accommodation. Highly recommended and great value for money.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank alistairfyffe
Reviewed 9 March 2015

From the warm welcome by the owner Karen to the friendly send off, the Thorne Central guesthouse was cleaner and nicer then many expensive hotels in the UK. The room was exactly what I expected, being modern with a comfy bed, clean bathroom and nice shower. Breakfast was tasty and freshly prepared. Wifi worked perfectly, as in many hotels its always broken down. I will stay here on our next visit to Thorne.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 February 2015 via mobile

Not a bad little place, friendly staff and decent enough rooms. All clean and tidy and the breakfast was ok too. The location was quite central as well, only a short walk to the pubs/shops/takeaways etc. I would stay again next time I am in the area.

Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 December 2014

Lovely and quiet. Couldn't believe we actually got breakfast Chriistmas day. Thank you for looking after us. Excellent location and just on doorstep to explore surrunding areas. Lots of pubs in area to choose from and all within walking distance.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family