1,549 results
All reviews birmingham airport bar and grill park and fly lovely hotel flying from birmingham motorcycle museum an early flight superior room large tv trouser press warwick castle taxi service reception staff car parking stayed here for one night plenty of parking buffet style
Reviewed 25 September 2018

Wow what a beautiful hotel stayed here on 24th September for overnight stay before our flight to Spain the staff are outstanding nothing was to much trouble had a beautiful meal in Marco,s restaurant and a wonderful breakfast.Lovely large clean rooms and my room had French doors leading out to a lovely courtyard with tables and chairs,umbrellas with heaters too.Overall a beautiful hotel stay and will definitely stay here again.Thanks to all the staff that made our stay as good as it was.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank bigmammaLincs
Reviewed 24 September 2018

We stayed here for 2 nights. What a gorgeous hotel. Beautiful building, lovely large bedrooms. Staff friendly and helpful, always smiling. We had dinner in the restaurant which was amazing and the breakfasts were gorgeous. Also, excellent value for money - def recommend it!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

How this is a four star hotel is beyond me. DO NOT be fooled by the photos online or by how nice the hotel looks from the outside.

The service and rooms are atrocious. Upon check in I was asked if I had paid for the room. I said I thought not, so was charged as expected. I expressed my concern about being charged twice, to which the reply was 'well it might happen but we can refund you'. Hardly what you want to hear.

We were eventually given our room key by Joseph (a guy later claiming to be the manager - worryingly) and we headed off to our room. Unfortunately, we'd been given the wrong room and in we Walkden on a naked couple who were horrified by this intrusion of privacy. In over 100 hotel stays, I have never had this mortifying experience before. It was also a huge security and safety risk to both parties.

An unapologetic Joseph swapped my room key but the actual room was little better than the initial experience. A horrible damp, old smell hung in the air. The decor and furnishings are stuck in the 70s, including one of the poorest bathrooms I've seen. Bedding felt horrible and cheap, room was hot and poky.

Awful road noise from our room and other guests loud and disturbing until very late - paper thin walls don't help.

One of the worst hotels I've stayed in by some distance. Avoid at all costs.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Ben S
Reviewed 21 September 2018

Visited this hotel for an over night stay as flying from Birmingham airport following day. Had this in conjunction with their airport valet parking.
Drinks in the bar are a bit on the pricey side (£4 for a pint of lager), but we found that the dinners were very reasonably priced, as was the wine.
Room was a good size and clean. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

I booked this hotel after looking at pictures of it online, when arrived it looked and seemed OK. The issue was specifically with the rooms, which had a dreadful odour, very old and run down and in need of attention,the decor was old too. The bed looked worn and dirty, I didn't even want to sleep in it! Definitely not 4 star rooms! I won't be staying here again!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo