“Integrity in Question”
Review of The Three Coopers

The Three Coopers
Ranked #3 of 14 Bedale B&B and Inns
Reviewed 16 November 2010

My wife and I had the pleasure of stopping at the Three Coopers in Bedale in Sept 10, whilst on a short break from Dubai where we live. My wife unfortunatley, left a very nice and new cadigan and T shirt in the room. My wife phoned and spoke to the Landlady form Dubai, who confirmed she had the cadigan. My wife arranged to collect the garments on her return to UK in November 10. On her return to the B + B the Landlady informed my wife she could no longer find the cardigan and it must of been stolen. The sad story is the Landlady blames my wife for leaving her garments there in the first place and insisted she could do nothing else. I would unfortunately, question the integrity of the Landlady if this is the way she handles situations of this nature. The whole incident has unfortunately, left us of the opinion not to recommend this B + B to anyone if this is the attitude of the Landlady.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ianshaw
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 29 September 2010

the owners where ok and trying there best but. you are greeted as your shown to your room by a very stained and marked cream stair carpet. i thought whats comeing next. the room at first was fine until i saw old cobwebs on window latch.so i looked for more and found the bed ends very dusty and in the on suite the out side of the shower tray along the bottom of the sliding doors needed good scub.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 August 2010

This place is just off the market square and primarily a drinking pub with good beer. The accomodation is great being spacious, modern and really comfortable. This is a good choice for somewhere for friends, couples and families with older kids to stop and explore the local area.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 August 2010

I booked a night stopover to complete a day out at Ripon Races. It was quite hard to find somewhere close to Ripon probably becaues of the racing event, but using the internet I finally booked The Three Coopers at Bedale - a place we have never been to before.
Having read a few reviews on the booking site and tripadvisor, I can honestly say the owners of this place obviously read the reviews posted as we encountered none of the critisms of previous guests. The owners were extremely helpful and friendly, even booking us into the local Italian Bistro as we were arriving in the evening, which I thought was a lovely gesture.
We stopped in the deluxe kingsize room which cost a little more but it was a treat for my husband's birthday. The room was very large and nicely decorated and the bed was very comfortable. The bathroom had a big shower cubicle and all the toiletries you could need.
The pub itself was a good local with plenty of real ales which my husband enjoyed. Breakfast was of a very good quality. Overall I would definitely return to this place if we were in this neck of the woods again

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TriciaBishop
Reviewed 30 May 2010

From the early entrance to our rooms until the superb breakfast we were made to feel so welcome. The rooms were superb and the bear was fun and welcoming. A great experiance and would recommend to anyone. Superb.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bedale
2.0 km away
3.9 km away
The Castle Arms Inn
The Castle Arms Inn
#1 of 14 in Bedale

Been to The Three Coopers? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK