“Very nice place!!!”
Review of Casa Romaneasca

Casa Romaneasca
Cuisines: Romanian
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Good Food, pleasant atmosphere, nice and helpfull staff. I recommend it. The place is fitted for families.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Very good food, great service at reasonable prices. I been here 3 times now, for breakfast and dinner and I was very happy with the service.

Thank Lacramioara Iul... R
Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

It's the second time I eat here while in Băile Felix. It's a very good place tot eat, very easy to find it; so good as a meeting point. The food is deliciouse and very fast served.
The national drink, palinca, was a little too expensive, so we didn't ordered it. Evrything great, beside that.

Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

The food was not what we expected, we been served by Dana, she got us the food and than we’ve been waiting more than 30 minutes until someone come around so we could order some wine to drink with our food, not very pleasant experience

Reviewed 15 December 2017

At my last visit at this restaurant I had a bad and frustrating experience. The waitress had an unacceptable attitude. No smile, rude and condescending attitude. I even asked her what's the purpose of her rudeness...? I ordered a veggie dish (polenta "mamaliga" with some ordinary white mushroom meal). I couldn't believe the price (almost twice as much as their lunch offer of three courses). I don't think this restaurant is worth the visit anymore. I am wondering if someone is really evaluating the waiters! When you don't feel welcomed, you simply don't return anymore!