Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 May 2017

the location of this hotel is totally worth it, any room will have an spectacular view of the bay, and since the room has a nice balcony, you can have there all of the sunset and sunrise at your comfortable room. also it is located just in front of the beach and many convenient stores are nearby.
one thing to mind is that there are many stairs to go around the hotel bungalows, pool and restaurant, so if you are travelling with people with back or knee problems, this might be an issue.
the restaurant food is OK, but dont expect much from the breakfast since it is a la carte and not buffet...you might end up a bit hungry with some of the choices :(

Room tip: make sure your room has a view to the bay
Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 March 2017

We ate there after it got dark and had no idea of the fantastic views we missed. The food was great, I had perfectly cooked piece of tuna. We had to go back there the next day for the sunset (just stayed for drinks however)

Date of stay: February 2017
Hotel M, Customer Service at Hotel Guanamar, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2017

Dear Ballardian,

Thank you for your summission, we are really greatful with your visit hope you enjoy it all the time.

you are more than welcome back.

Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

Mahi Mahi is a must! Get in there and eat the fish!! It's fresh!!!! Did I say it's fresh!!! Food was amazing!!! We stumbled in by accident. First turn in up the hill! Service is friendly and attentive. Can't go wrong!

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank O1323ZFrobertj
Reviewed 28 February 2017 via mobile

I am a very seasoned traveler who has Fully changed its way of travelling and as a consequence stayed at this place. The reason is very simple. rankings of hôtels are now suffering of inertia. Best hotels from day one stay at the top and will raise their price. So I don't book anymore in advance except for first and last night. We need 2 rooms and we travel in peak season. But Hotel have always availabilty and you can pop up in the afternoon, see with your own eyes and pick the view you want....and negociate. This Hotel is an excellent value for the dollars with a million dollar view. And its ranking is bad. Why? The weight of comments history. They have no more value...trust me . I stay in 5 stars when I want and in no star if I fall in love. I will not comment the Hotel but I just recommend it.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Hotel M, Custoemr service at Hotel Guanamar, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2017

Dear jobi2211

you are more than welcome back.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

My husband and I stayed for one evening. The resort was well kept. Friendly staff and the ocean view from our room was absolutely stunning. View from the pool was gorgeous.. Our room was next to some trees where the Howler Monkeys hung out. My husband was able to get close enough to take some photos. Loved this resort and would recommend it.

Service was great.

Room tip: Ocean view balcony room..
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Connie P
Hotel M, Customer service at Hotel Guanamar, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2017

Dear Connie P