We chose the Casa del Mar based on the reviews and we were not disappointed. We had been going to stay at the Datai which was considerably more expensive but changed our minds on the strength of the CdM reviews. We are so pleased we did, after hiring a car and driving around most of the island we think beach at the CdM is the best on the island. The rooms were so close to the sand, it was a beautiful beach to walk on and watch the sunset and the service was excellent. We did the private island hopping tour which was as cheap as chips and was a very special day - please try to find time in your Langkawi stay to get out on the water, either privately in the small boat as we did, or as part of a group on the larger boat. Going for a bike ride before breakfast was a wonderful way to start the day before it got too hot - the hotel has 4 bikes available for guests, there's not much traffic and the roads are nice and flat. The restaurant is situated on the sand, a stunning view and delicious well priced food and happy hour is fun. The staff were all fantastic, we didn't get all of the names but Lee who was our boat driver and Pat at the bar deserve special mention. The service and friendliness really contributed to our enjoyment. If we return to Langkawi we wouldn't stay anywhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The heart of Casa del Mar's (Spanish for ‘Home by the sea’) philosophy is to create unique experiences around individual guests, providing them with a tranquil hideaway. Offering sea view accommodation, innovative dining options and Spa facilities, the 34-room Casa del Mar is the perfect oasis for couples looking for a private and peaceful retreat. From its Mediterranean architecture to its cosy and aesthetically pleasing interior, Casa del Mar is a ‘highly individualised property’. At Casa del Mar, one can indulge in the personalised yet unobtrusive service designed specially to pamper the individual. Guests will be in for a real gastronomic experience with La Sal Restaurant where innovative & yet soul satisfying Mediterranean cuisine, seafood BBQ and Asian samplers will be served. Guests can choose to sit inside the restaurant, with interiors recreated to the splendour of a Californian winery or dine al fresco at the poolside or beachside. Casa del Mar offers one the tranquility of a private holiday home by day and subtle gaiety by night through entertainment and dining options. All traditional hospitality practices will be challenged such that every aspect of the property is in harmony with the objective of creating experiences around individuals. Please note that we specialise in couples and adults and do not offer cots or extra beds in guest rooms. Location: Located at the legendary island of Langkawi, northwest of Peninsula Malaysia, Casa del Mar sits along the island’s Pantai Cenang beach, which is a 10-minute ride from the Langkawi airport and within close proximity to Kuah town, the most popular entertainment area in Langkawi with a wide selection of restaurants and bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Fastbooking, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa del Mar, Langkawi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Del Mar Langkawi Hotel Pantai Cenang
- Casa Del Mar Hotel Langkawi
- Langkawi Casa Del Mar
- Casa Del Mar, Langkawi Pantai Cenang, Malaysia