What a hotel! We had a girls week here and departed with the best memories.
The staff are absolutely amazing, sooo obliging and friendly that we were sad to leave them, you start to feel like you are with one big happy family!
We stayed in a beachfront studio, superb. Very spacious and housekeeping did a fantastic job keeping it clean and updating amenities, even down to lighting our oil burner and candles every night. Fresh fruit and water was supplied to our room each day along with clean beach towels.
The pool and beach is beautiful and cleaned regularly by staff, iced water, fruit and iceblocks are delivered to your deck chairs while we lazed away in the sun.
We have both travelled alot and both agreed this was one out of the box, a true gem with fabulous staff and we will be back. As another reviewer said, "we never go back to the same place". We were under the same belief but that has changed after our stay at Casa del Mar.
From the moment you walk through the door it all wow.
What makes this hotel so much better than others is the little extras they do.
I cant talk highly enough of this hotel, we miss you already!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The heart of Casa del Mar's (Spanish for ‘Home by the sea’) philosophy is to create unique experiences around individual guests, providing them with a tranquil hideaway. Offering sea view accommodation, innovative dining options and Spa facilities, the 34-room Casa del Mar is the perfect oasis for couples looking for a private and peaceful retreat. From its Mediterranean architecture to its cosy and aesthetically pleasing interior, Casa del Mar is a ‘highly individualised property’. At Casa del Mar, one can indulge in the personalised yet unobtrusive service designed specially to pamper the individual. Guests will be in for a real gastronomic experience with La Sal Restaurant where innovative & yet soul satisfying Mediterranean cuisine, seafood BBQ and Asian samplers will be served. Guests can choose to sit inside the restaurant, with interiors recreated to the splendour of a Californian winery or dine al fresco at the poolside or beachside. Casa del Mar offers one the tranquility of a private holiday home by day and subtle gaiety by night through entertainment and dining options. All traditional hospitality practices will be challenged such that every aspect of the property is in harmony with the objective of creating experiences around individuals. Please note that we specialise in couples and adults and do not offer cots or extra beds in guest rooms. Location: Located at the legendary island of Langkawi, northwest of Peninsula Malaysia, Casa del Mar sits along the island’s Pantai Cenang beach, which is a 10-minute ride from the Langkawi airport and within close proximity to Kuah town, the most popular entertainment area in Langkawi with a wide selection of restaurants and bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda and Fastbooking so you can book your Casa del Mar, Langkawi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Del Mar Langkawi Hotel Pantai Cenang
- Casa Del Mar Hotel Langkawi
- Langkawi Casa Del Mar
- Casa Del Mar, Langkawi Pantai Cenang, Malaysia