See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 January 2014 via mobile

We had booked for three nights but ended up only staying one night. The room was really dirty and mouldy.
Yeah, the location was good but it didn't actually help.
Pillows were terribly uncomfortable and from our room you could walk into the neighboring room if they had not shut their door properly.

Date of stay: January 2014
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank GladerN
Reviewed 11 January 2014 via mobile

Stayed here last year with 5 family member. Paid like 100 ringgit for the night stayed for 2 . Room wasnt the best but hey hence yhe price. Location was hidden behind the main road. In fact a minute walk if not. And the hotel was situated right by the beach. As I woke up the first thing I did was walk 30 seconds to ghe beach and just enjoyed the sunrise all by myself. .aaaaaaaah brings back some very nice feelings.

Anyway I do recommend this place. Infact next time im back my give it another night.

Date of stay: February 2013
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 13 December 2013

I remembered paying really really cheap for this place (shared with 3 pax) and a whole lot of concerns in my head .. ie cockroaches, not so cleaned bathroom, located somewhere dodgy, you name it! But thankfully non of that materialized!

There were no cockroaches, bathroom was cleaned and it was located next to Mc Donalds, Langkawi Duty Free and Langkawi Underwater World.

Good budget room, apparently it's just behind the beach (I was too lazy to explore as it was night), wonderful sea breeze once you step out of the room.

Date of stay: December 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 December 2013

I cant really say much about the location as I only stayed for a night as a transit over to Thailand. The receptionist were pretty friendly but there was this dude who looked rather high and kinda gave us the wrong info on cab fee but ah well he was harmless and he tried haha. The room was a real budget room but it was clean, the bed was comfy and the shower was hot. But besides that try to just stay put you might just put holes into the walls or cupboard. I opened the cupboard and the whole frame nearly toppled on me! Is just a frame with no back! the backs is basically the wall it was leaning on. Nope you wouldn't get smashed by it but a kid might! so do be careful. Please do not use your bull strength to wrench it open. But besides that I think is ok. Its next to Underwater world where all the duty free stuff is!!

A good place for transit but don't think id stay there long. Afraid the cupboard might come crashing down when I sleep.

Date of stay: December 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 October 2013

I visited Langkawi for my academic research last month and stay here. The receptionists are very friendly and there are free-flow of hot coffee. I booked 4 nights stay and was arranged at the seaview room on the 1st floor, and i am really glad about this! TV signals are poor but there is no need for TV as most of the time i am enjoying the song of the sea and sunset direct from my room's window. Hot water are provided but the room are deemly lits and a malfunctioned fridge that serve no purpose in the room. Beside, the resort are lack of hair dryer, the seaview room have no table and chair and the room's floor are not well cleaned when i checked in. However, it is a budget resort that strategically located behind Under Waterworld at Chenang beach. McDonald are just 3 mins walk away. The beach are just few steps away! :D

Room tip: Ask for a seaview room , there are only 4 rooms available if not mistaken :)
Date of stay: September 2013