Grand Beach Motel
Chenang Inn(Pantai Cenang)(Great Value!)
US$ 31
US$ 25
Tomato Hotel Langkawi(Pantai Cenang)
US$ 25
White Lodge Motel(Pantai Cenang)
US$ 72
US$ 48
Trip.com
Cenang Memories Motel(Pantai Cenang)(Great Value!)
US$ 32
US$ 24
US$ 47
US$ 46
Priceline
Sunset Beach Resort(Pantai Cenang)
US$ 48
US$ 46
Pondok Muara Chalet(Pantai Cenang)
US$ 21
US$ 20
  • Free Internet
Bon Ton Resort(Pantai Cenang)
US$ 101
US$ 98
US$ 190
US$ 168
Official Site
Casa del Mar, Langkawi(Pantai Cenang)
US$ 275
US$ 220
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 April 2012

Firstly I would like to apologize if my English is bad. I went here on 30 January 2012 after random walk-in search from hotels to another. With a tight budget, I managed to have a room here (I'm not sure what type of room it is, maybe it's a standard one, referring to the price of MYR50/night, so this review is on this room type). For some, this particular standard room might make you felt uneasy, with the squeaking sound of the wooden floor, the sound of ceiling/wall fans, and sometimes it's kinda hot inside. But on the other hand, I am okay with it for several reasons: I am a deep sleeper and used to fans and wood squeaks, It is near to the beach (less than a minute of walking), shop lots and restaurants. Yes I do agree for the staff there to take times to find your bookings, but if you are a walk-in guest, you'll have your room less than 8 minutes (subject to the room availability, of course.) And don't worry about those sounds for you still have the choice of room with A/C and non-wooden rooms. So if you are especially on TIGHT BUDGET, and want to spent more time outside and the room is just for you to have your sleep, this motel would help.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
10  Thank DannyAlex
Reviewed 8 April 2012

damn!!!! what a kind staff here so lovely...better came here and all of you will love it..

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
5  Thank SoonTooT
Reviewed 31 October 2011

I have booked the place after going through the reviews in tripadvisor. Considering that they are 8 of us including my parents we wanted a place that is relaxing and fun for the kids as well. There is no doubt they have the finest beach but that's about it. The management did not pay much attention in upgrading the accomadation. Not much toiletries given . Lights are very dim not suitable for reading. The fridge must be older than my 12 year old son. The staffs are not well informed. I asked one of them if there is any good seafood restaurant by the beach she simply answered that she don't know. At one point there was a blackout in our rooms and we had to wait one hour for the technician to come. My husband waited in his towel outside the room the whole hour as it was simply too dark. The best part is the management did not offer any apology for the inconvience. To put simply your are on your own. SERIOUSLY NEED TO UPGRADE THE PLACE . AS A MALAYSIAN I AM JUST APPALLED WITH THE WAY THEY RUNNING THE RESORT.

Room Tip: . Please choose some other resort
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
5  Thank fuzee_786
Reviewed 11 September 2011

In the heart of Pantai Cenang. The place is by the beach area. Accommodating staff and the place is secured. They had staff look out day and night . Basic aircon room with bathroom was big with 2 queen beds for RM180/ night. They were nice and allowed our friends from another hotel use the beach chairs.
Some wooden houses like the ones my friends stayed need some maintenance.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends
3  Thank Jumper1000
Reviewed 21 June 2011

I really happy at Grand Beach Motel Because it really fun and happy and Grand Beach Motel Have a good staff. I will come back again...thanks you so much to Staff Grand Beach Motel..

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family