Stayed here for 3 nights in a Deluxe room for Valentines Day, although the room was small but the decor was modern with almost all amenities that you would need. Especially liked the design of the toilet. For the money that we paid for the room, it was definitely worth it. Didnt stay in the room much as the hotel had a lovely infinity pool right at the waters edge. And the view is breath taking.
Had dinner at the Nautilus Grill for Valentines Day, and had to say was impressed with the quality and taste of the food, excellent presentation and the staff were very friendly and did a really nice romantic set up by the seafront for me n my girlfriend.
Will definitely return soon...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Langkawi, the tranquil Jewel of Kedah, offers a unique blend of Asian cultures which is reflected at the Bella Vista Waterfront. Situated in the heart of Kuah town, amidst lush landscaped gardens and overlooking the clear blue waters of the Andaman sea, the resort is the perfect getaway for the discerning international pr domestic traveler whether on business or leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Hotels.com so you can book your Bella Vista Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bella Vista Langkawi Hotel Kuah
- Bella Vista Hotel Langkawi
- Langkawi Bella Vista Hotel
- Bella Vista Waterfront Langkawi/Kuah