See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 February 2014

I heard about Ricca Inn from a blog and I was impressed by the word CLEAN. So, I called to book direct with the owner and get special rate. Cheaper than we book from online. The whole process of making reservation is through sms. Upon arrival, we called to the owner and he direct us to Ricca Inn. Two storey shop lots and the hotel is at 1st floor, The room is clean, However, there is a bistro at ground floor which we believe is part of the owner business. The loud music will start at 12am till almost early morning daily. We are travelling with young kids and never expect to be like that. We can't even sleep because the music is too loud. The next morning, thought of complaining to the receptionist but there is not one there. I stayed here for 4D3N and only met the receptionist and owner on my first day and last day.

One best part of this place is the room is really clean and there are convenience store within walking distance. There is a shopping mall too where we can get cheap alcohol and chocolate.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 May 2013 via mobile

This hotel is a budget hotel for those just plan to stay with cheaper price!
So far the hotel when you reached please call the owner come to check in with you, because there will not have any receptionist to serve you!
Anyway just a normal budget hotel...nothing special at all!!

• Stayed: April 2013