Review Highlights

from US$ 145.74
from US$ 43.12
from US$ 40.21
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

I dreamt of Air Adventure in Bintan and probably the only thing I wanted to do there outside the resort. But unfortunately, nature had its own plans and inspite me booking for the same, I could not do it due to heavy downpour. And the next day, it was closed for maintenance . I wish I can do this some day.

The day we reached Bintan, we never understood when it was evening and everything was closed! So missed it that day.

They give complimentary pickup and drop from your hotel and accept only cash - Singapore dollars.

Date of experience: March 2017
10  Thank pooja_122
Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

My boys have a wonderful flight with Pilot Staurt and team, they keep talking about the experience they had and the beautiful scenary, the price is reasonable.we highly recommend!

Date of experience: March 2017
6  Thank Alvin S
Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

You can not describe the air experience. Worth enough to have a pilot feeling in your life. Very close by inside island only and fairly ok with price and availability of tickets. Adventure lovers must try it once.

Date of experience: February 2017
1  Thank 310ashutoshp
Reviewed 30 January 2017

Had a blast with the open cockpit flight experience. Stuart & his crew were very accommodating (as we were the last ones to fly that day!). it was a bit cloudy when we had the flight, but the experience was still great! will definitely give it a go again in the future (and on a clear sunny day at that). Thanks!

Date of experience: January 2017
1  Thank francislouieg
Reviewed 30 January 2017

It was fortunate that they accommodated us even with the peak CNY weekend. It was windy and cloudy but Stu is a great pilot so I felt very safe. The take off and landing was very smooth. The views, the experience of seeing the island from above is just breathtaking. I highly recommend this activity. Go fly!

Date of experience: January 2017