3,985 results
All reviews circus team chef de village waterfall restaurant special thanks aqua aerobics nightly shows friendly gos flying trapeze great holiday family holiday special mention every meal bintan island restaurant manager free flow great family main building
Reviewed 8 December 2017

Our third trip back to Club Med Bintan. Fun starts the moment we arrive. Always great to be around the GOs. Our balcony room faced the tranquil lotus pond, overlooking the sea. Beautiful !
The scrumptous buffets were further enhanced by our lunch buddy GO Muk. She's such a sweet gal, with her "calories don't count during vacations". We miss you Muk !
What would Club Med be without the circus team ? My daughter spent most of her time with Claudia, Melanie, Top, Dian & Alex. Thanks for the wonderful and hair-raising time !
Ferdy from Teen Club. Thanks for looking out for the kids. I know it's not easy to handle 10 of them and they all had fun !
Zoe and our passion fruits.
All the GOs are a special lot. Thanks for the great time.
Make a trip to the spa. You won't regret it.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank E8824GBmichellej
Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

My family had a great time, from the enthusiastic welcome and the sad farewells. Rooms and facilities were up to date and well kept. Food some hits and misses but with the sheer variety just focus on the hits, complimentary use of washing machine, great housekeeping (Ayu), superbly trained and talented Kid’s Club GOs (Patrick, Sky), Superb circus team (Alex, Claudia)- Also don’t miss the CrossFit sessions by Theo which is as challenging as you want it to be!

2  Thank Jonyeo78
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

This is our first visit to Club Med, after hearing all the good reviews. Have to say that the experience for the past 5 days has been excellent. The service staff are extremely professional and provides consistently very good service. The activities are fun packed and have something for everyone. The trouble is whether you have the energy to keep up. :-)

Food wise, we are spoiled for choices. The quality of the food is generally above average. Their bread selection is to die for. Of course, one cannot forget the free flow of alcohol and non alcoholic drinks. Accommodation is also very good. We had a deluxe sea facing room. The room is big, clean and very well maintained.

Overall, an excellent location for a family holiday.

2  Thank JasonChng
Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

Service level is excellent .Had a very wonderful chat with the staff there .The staff and GO's are a fabulous bunch of people - friendly, helpful and fun. They are the soul of clubmed. Special thanks to the gorgeous Belle from korea and Gita from Indo for having thier lunch with us and thanks for the wonderful trip.Will definitely go again .We have just spent 2 nights at Club Med Bintan Island and have loved every minute of it.Every staff there feels like a family. KIDS programs give us the choice to relax when GO look after them.We can rest our mind as the programs for kids almost took up a full day . is the best .The quality of service, food, drink and facilities is a lot higher than we had expected.

There's plenty of space and options for adults and kids. You can join in or chill out, whatever takes your fancy.

Thank you Club Med Bintan Island!!!

4  Thank Fun With K
Reviewed 6 December 2017

Though the price is a little higher than the other family hotels in Bintan, it was more than value for money... I went on 2 Dec to 5 Dec with my mother, grandmother and my sister. From the welcome drink to the nightly performances, the GOs made it truly the best experience for all 3 generations.
After trying yoga, trapeze, aqua gym, squash, table tennis and golf for the 1st time, I concluded that Clubmed was not only for relaxation but also to learn many new skills with the help of the GOs. And I must add that the experience does not end there. The unlimited food and drinks does impress me as well. For a bad freestyling dancer like me, the GOs that led the dance floor for the nightly 'healthy' clubbing allowed me to feel at ease and not awkward while I partied. Continuing, the club rooms were clean so I had great sleeps there.
With that, I would like to compliment the yoga teacher for going the extra mile to make me feel at home. Many thanks to the GOs and the Clubmed staff for making it the perfect trip!

Room Tip: If you might need a interconnecting room, just inform the front desk and they will make it happen.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family