29 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.com$179
eDreams$179
FindHotel$178
Agoda.com$178
Tripadvisor$179
5,202 results
All reviews golf course chef paul ramada caravela island bar swimming pool special thanks deluxe room special mention housekeeping staff beautiful property breakfast spread lunch and dinner duty manager his team travel desk f b live music
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 June 2022 via mobile

This is regarding our week long stay at Caravela Beach resort in South goa. Everything about the place is amazing with lavish bfast spread to beautiful green surroundings. Being a parent of two picky kids (a toddler and a 3.5 year old) I was worried about their meals but thanks to chef Amitava Paul who came to our rescue. He not only helped us with customized meals for the kids but also suggested and prepared local goan flavours that we must try. Our stay was made extra pleasant because of him for which he deserves a special mention for his personalised attention.

Another noteworthy thing about the bfast spread were the bakery items, they were just outstanding, everything from muffins to cakes to breads, they were freshly baked to perfection plus were a USP of the entire menu. On enquiring we got to know they were prepared by bakery chef Jesuraj.

The staff was curteous and very helpful. Special thanks to guest relations manager Madhu and housekeeping manager Satish with staff Santan, Tauseem and Peter who ensured our stay was nothing short of perfect.

The only con that we found was that there is no provision of lifts in the property and hence carrying a baby stroller on the stairs was a tedious task everytime we had to move out. This is definitely something they should take notice and amend.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Prasad Kanoth, General Manager at Caravela Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2022

Dear Ishneet

Thank you for sharing your wonderful feedback on your recent stay with us!

Your positive comments are very much appreciated and I am glad that you enjoyed our offerings and services and had a memorable stay with us.

Thank you for complimenting the team for their good work, especially Chef paul, Madhu, Satish, Santan, Tauseem and Peter, I will ensure that your praise is shared with them.

We look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 28 June 2022 via mobile

We stayed for 3 days at Caravela resort with friends and family. We had lovley time. The highlight was the beautiful landscape and private beach and pool. The spice of happiness was added by the exotic food served at the restaurant. We had all 3 meals. The variety was amazing. Chef Birendra and his staff ensured best of hispitality, non stop customer satisfaction and ready to serve us best of the food with smile. Thank you Chef Birendra and your staff.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Guest

Thank you for your positive review of our hotel, I am happy to know that Chef Birendra and his team had a positive impact on your stay, will definitely share your words of praise with them.

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon

Sylvester D'souza

Reviewed 26 June 2022 via mobile

I had arranged for a corporate retreat for the higher management at the resort. It was a team bonding event for 2 nights 3 days and we were a group of 11 people. I must say I was highly impressed with the service and the hospitality. The staff at Caravela were so accommodating and wonderful people. The rooms were neat and clean. I must mention few people who made the stay and our corporate retreat a great experience which would last in our memories forever. Chef Paul, Raghupati, Amish, Deepu, Deniz, Tony, Yudhvir and ofcourse the room boy Diago. I can't thank them enough for always going out of their way and helping me out with all the required arrangements. I will surely recommend the property to everyone. It's a beautiful property with neat and clean beach and wonderful staff.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Charlotte

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback on your recent stay with us!

Thank you for complimenting the team for their good work, especially Chef Paul, Raghupati, Amish, Deepu, Deniz, Tony, Yudhvir and Diago, I will ensure that your praise is shared with them.

We look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 25 June 2022

Fantastic property. Well maintained. Very good for family vacations. Good clean beach and a nice pool. Food quality and variety was delicious. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Beach adjoining the hotel is very clean

Dear Jitendra

Thank you for your excellent review of our resort!

I am delighted to know that you were happy with our product and services and had a fabulous experience overall.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 25 June 2022 via mobile

Caravela Resorts is a beautiful place for a vacation in South Goa.. I was traveling with a toddler and a senior citizen and each of their special needs were taken care of...
Special mention to Agima, Theresa (housekeeping department), Rochelle , Shana ( kids activity area) and Devesh ( pool bar - he made the most amazing bluberry mojito!!).. Agima and Rochelle's suggestions also helped us visit the places close by...Also, Shana painted the most amazing face tatoo for my daughter... My only request to the resort is to improve the spread of their buffet and reduce the time lag of in-room dining orders
All in all, a lovely experience and I can't wait to visit again....

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Geet

Thank you for your excellent review of our resort!

Thank you for appreciating the team, especially Aggima, Thresa, Rochelle, Shana and Devesh for their good work, I will ensure that your praise is shared with them.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Warm regards,