Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews madding crowd papad jaipur city first floor us feel at home indian options gosht beautiful property every corner off the highway peace and quiet rooms are nice two night stay perfect weekend swimming pool rajasthani hospitality common areas
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 February 2022

The property is easily accessible from the Delhi-Jaipur highway with some bumps & patches. the property is far from any kind of noise.. good location - surrounded with Aravalli hills.. There are 2 buildings for the guests - one with the dining + reception & few rooms & the other is at a walking distance of 1 min with only rooms on ground & first floor - this is a comparatively new building. The rooms on the first floor are suites with a balcony & nice view especially in the morning & evening.. There is a huge open area to go for a stroll inside the campus.. Surprisingly the new building which has suites doesn't have wifi access. The mobile connectivity is fine but the data speed on the mobile is quite less in the room for all the service providers. The bed was comfortable, there was a blood stain on the quilt cover (giving it a pass considering the current scenario). The dinner buffet has very few options & not worth it, better to go for a la carte although there are limited options available... staff is very cooperative. overall its a nice stay.

Room tip: go for the room on the first floor of the new building for a better view.
Date of stay: February 2022
Reviewed 4 February 2022 via mobile

Absolute delight and a must visit especially if you're a pet parent! The rooms are nice and spacious. Theres plenty space for you to explore and for your pets to run around as well! The location is away from the city and makes it very peaceful. The staff is friendly and almost every one go out of their way to help. The food is nice too but do instruct the chef to cook as per your request else the food may end up differently than you'd expect. We loved the place and can't wait to come back soon!

Date of stay: November 2021
Reviewed 2 January 2022 via mobile

We were. A group of 32 people. My daughters decided to celebrate my 60th birthday so this trip. Experience was awesome. Staff led by Mr Ghosh & owner Mr Rathore took all care to ensure we have great time. Food, room & service all was 5 star. I don’t think we could have better time. My thanks To Mr Ghosh & his team.

Reviewed 30 December 2021 via mobile

We had great expectations of this cute cosy place! But it was a huge let down! The place is not maintained and if you are travelling with kids, its a complete NO NO. The hygiene level is below average. We were shocked at the horrific bed linen which was not changed and was full of dust! The Toilet was dirty and no hot water in the taps in this freezing cold. The service was pathetic!
Food- Limited menu with nothing being available. Location- middle of nowhere, jaipur city is 1 hour drive.You have nothing nearby not even a local shop to buy drinks or food.
Service- Lazy, non responsive
Activities- Nothing to do!
Will never go back to this property and will not advice any of you to go even if you get it for free.

Reviewed 29 December 2021 via mobile

I mainly booked the hotel because it came reccomended by colleagues for being pet friendly. It does have lovely outdoor lawns and open spaces for your pets and the staff is fantastic. Warm and friendly. However a few things during our stay completely overshadowed the rest of the stay. We stayed for two days . On day 1 there was no hot water in the shower. I tried calling from the room but couldn't get through to their reception only to find when I changed and went down to check on the water they had the phone of the hook. They said it was a mistake but it looked like they had kept it that way to be not bothered by calls. Actually it took just five minutes of letting the water run to get to hot water but they had no intimation in the room or at check in regarding the same.if it was a common challenge would have gone a long way to inform guests since it would have saved me an icy morning in the winter of rushing out of the shower all the way down. Changing and going down in the winters after entering the shower was a real dampener. On day 2 the lights went off in the night at 1. We were watching tv and waited for the generator to come.on but it never did. Their phone lines are connected to electricity so they went dead. It was scary given we were two women travelling alone . You couldn't venture out in the night to check on electricity and you couldn't contact anyone from the room .they didnot switch the lights on till early morning. My mother wakes up at night and had to use the phone torch to go to the washroom. We wound up paying 36000 for a two night stay at this hotel including meals given I booked a suite to allow for space for the dog but you don't expect a power out at an establishment that charges those kind of prices.

Their food was very tasty but had only Indian options on the menu and had not placed any menu in the room .you would have to call and ask for the dishes of the day. And they also got the order wrong when you gave it . We had the wrong dinner order delivered.

Their breakfast experience left much much to be desired we got a half omlette delivered with no toast on day 1 when we asked for an omlette. Not sure why that was but when we gave feedback the next day we got a full omlette so will give then points for taking rhe feedback on board

And one of the funniest things from the stay was the TV experience. While usually I may not have watched TV given we retired to the room in the night I did watch tv late at night. They had only hindi channels When I checked for English channels I was requested to pick one channel I wanted and they would activate on tata sky . As a result one day I watched spider man but the next day we got a resident evil marathon which you wouldn't really want to watch on TV since you had only one channel active. There was no English news no other channel at all. So if you didn't want to watch hindi lite well too bad for.you then

Given the staff I might tell people looking for pet friendly places to consider a trip here but given their rates versus level of service I had a tough time rating them because some of these things are basics you would expect in a good hotel. If I rated them.basis staff would have given them a good but overall asked on our stay it was just a very average experience .

Also when you do make a trip if you are looking for peace and quiet make sure you check who is booked with them. We had a large family without of children travelling and they allowed the children to play in the corridors and outside are rooms till late in the night. It was very noisy since the kids were running while playing and certainly won't tie in with a quite getaway

Overall would rate the stay as average and despite wonderful staff who did try very hard to.make us feel at home and we're quick to respond to requests we are unlikely to be heading back to khas bagh.