Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
A rewarding place to visit

Reviewed today
PeterPietro
Horndean, United Kingdom
via mobile
Fantastic experience from all points of view

bhatishyam6565
via mobile

2,172 results
All reviews his mother mother's house change of clothes amazing experience his team family home home cooked meal bareback ride cold drinks elephant farm once in a lifetime wonderful afternoon amazing animals elephant experience sugar cane gentle giants natural paints
Reviewed today via mobile

We visited Elefantastic and really enjoyed being able to be close to and help to feed such gentle giants. It is obvious that the elephants are bring well cared for and loved by their own handlers.

Also it was good to be able to have all our questions answered. There was plenty of opportunity to help with giving them drinks of water and to feed them sugar canes which they will take gently from you and eat enthusiastically.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

I got a warm welcome at the farm and was amazed to meet the elephants. The outstanding was the trip to Amer and the elephantiasis experience. Amazing time in Amber with playful elephants and smiling people all round.

2  Thank bhatishyam6565
Reviewed yesterday

My boyfriend and I had a great time at Elefantastic. We were picked up from our hotel and first stop was Rahul's (the owner) mum's house for lunch. A wonderful meal with the cabbage dish being particularly good. She was lovely and did not skimp on the portion sizes.

Next stop was the elephant farm where we met Sheeba. She was very placid and seemed to be content with use feeding and talking to her. We enjoyed the painting and the walk was fun as well, she definitely sped up on the way home! We weren't able to bathe Sheeba as the weather was too cold but I appreciated Rahul emailing us in advance to tell us so we weren't surprised on the day.

I would thoroughly recommend this experience, a really fun way to spend an afternoon.

3  Thank smileypops
Reviewed yesterday

This was one of the highlights of our India Adventure ,Rahul is passionate about his elephants and shared this with us, Chanda our elephant for the afternoon is adorable and we all instantly fell in love with her . We fed her , painted her ,watered ,washed and took her for a walk , we took so may amazing photos we will treasure forever. we all felt a bond with this fantastic animal and didn't want to say goodbye.
The final treat for us was lunch prepared by Rahuls mother in there home nearby and what a treat this is , you are lovely lovely lady and we all thank you so much

2  Thank Julienew8
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Sadly, jet lag knocked me out on our pre booked day. Raul had no hesitation to allow my friend to stay for his experience and booked me in for the next morning. Ajit the driver was so accommodating. Raul’s mother was a perfect host and BG the guide was very kind as I was clearly exhausted.
Now the ELEPHANTS and mahouts! Beautiful, thoughtful, peaceful and caring. Chanchal was a snuggle girl. She leaned in and loved cuddles. She was also pregnant, blind and a circus rescue.

2  Thank Bermuda76
Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

Elefaketastic
Don’t believe a word of it. This is part of Elephant village.
My guess is this is respite for the elephants who are unable to work at Amber Fort.
These are still working elephants and are performing for us the tourists. I Wanted an ethical experience and wanted to watch and maybe interact with truly rescued elephants who were no longer forced to work or perform. When I first met Rahul I told him this and that is why I choose Elefantastic - he kind of sniggered at me which at the time I didn’t quiet get why but now I understand.
On arrival we went through elephant village to an open area at the end where 3 elephants were standing by posts with handlers sitting either side feeding them. The enormity and presence blew me away - incredible animals.
I was told the 3 elephants were rescued from circuses... each one had something wrong, one was blind, one had stomach problems mine had bad foot. I was assigned to stand next to my designated elephant, a 19 year old female. A man came over said hello and asked me what I wanted to know, it was very brief. I asked where they are kept and sleep and he pointed to the houses in Elephant Village.
While standing with my elephant the handlers shouted commands and I was told to put straw parcels on her trunk. Felt very forced and unnatural, I was shown where to stroke her cheeks behind her ears and front of her face. She looked so very sad as did the other 2. I was then offered opportunity to paint the elephants which I refused, it felt so wrong. By this point I was really upset and I started to cry which surprised me as I don’t cry easily. I went over to Rahul and asked how he can say his place is difference from other tourist attractions, I asked where his other 21 elephants were kept that were free to roam he told me in a field behind and assured me they were not kept at Elephant village. I told him I didn’t believe him, so I asked to see them, he said they were out at other tourist places and it was a bit far to visit.
At this point I decided to leave as I didn’t want to be a part of it. I told Raul I was leaving, he was very kind and wanted me to have a good experience, he explained yes elephants there are working but in different ways. I offered to pay but he did not take my money and said he would only take money when his guests were happy which was admiral as I still would have given him money as i know it costs a lot to feed and care for these elephants.
Other tourist while I was there were having a fabulous time, splashing and cleaning the elephants. These animals are truly magnificent, they are in captivity and need a lot of looking after.
I would say go to Elefantastic if you want to experience being up close, ride and getting wet with elephants just don’t believe this is a haven for rescued ones as it’s not true.

2  Thank AngieRob40
Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

Our visit to Elefantastic lived up to its name and was truly fantastic! It was amazing to see the care and compassion that all staff there have for the elephants and we loved getting up close to the animals and even getting a bit dirty scrubbing their toenails! The visit was topped off with lunch an Rahul’s mother’s house which was authentic and lovely. Highly recommend - special thanks to Imran and our elephant, Sampa!

1  Thank Mjward4
Reviewed 3 days ago

We were with a group of six people so we got the opportunity to feed and play with two elephants. This on its own was a great and fun experience, however, the experience was made perfect by the help of the caretakers and owner Rahul. They truly treat the animals in a way where they recognise the elephant's own being and are happy to answer any Elephant related questions. I enjoyed interacting with the elephants a lot, and so did my friends. After we spent the afternoon feeding, playing, walking and showering with the elephants, we got a home cooked meal by Rahul's mother. Everything was great and taken care of.

Truly a Must-See/Must-Do for anyone visiting this area. You will definitely not regret it!

Ps. Great shoutout to Sekou's caretaker. He was very friendly and funny and was happy to explain everything we wanted to know about the elephants!

1  Thank Joannatravel
Reviewed 3 days ago

Elefantastic owner Rahul told us all 24 of their elephants were domesticated from circuses or had been used for various processions. Our 52-year-old female one tusker Sampa had such a calm nature. We fed her cane, washed her, sat on her while she pelted water all over us; and we took her for a walk along with another elephant who was 33 and blind. It was a very slow plod - with her mahout Raju. We boycotted going to Amer Fort because it uses elephants as transport. They deserve better.

2  Thank WordChristchurch
Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

It was one of my favorite experiences in India. Petting an elephant was so cool and everyone is so nice. Drinks are included and Rahul even invited us to his home to have dinner with his family! Which was great! The elephants do seem like they are treated very well. I don't understand the bad reviews on this at all. We loved it so much! Go and do it!

2  Thank Nomad34179322385