“very delicious pizza”

Cuisines: Swiss
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

i was there alone and was seated at the bar. i had the caprese salad and the gipsy pizza - really good, i enjoyed much. the service is impecable and i felt very welome.

Reviewed 31 July 2016

We ate here three times during our stay in Engadin. The food was good - not exellent, but more than ok. The service nice, the price reasonable given the area. They also have nice wine- both red and white - in glasses as well as bottles.
The third night I chose the pasta with scampi. It turned out to be a very bad choice. I got very ill a few hours later. As an MD, I recognized my symptoms as severe food poisoning. It ruined the last days of our vacation, and it took a while to recover. I suspect the scampi, as they were a bit "mushy", but it can also be just bad hygiene. Either way, it makes it hard to recommend this restaurant, although it is a nice place based on the two first visits.

1  Thank fixOslo
Reviewed 7 July 2016

We had no reservation and the place was crowded, but we managed to get a table. The staff is very friendly and welcoming. Good pasta and pizza. The service was quite quick. Would also reccommend to families with kids. There is a playground outside too.

Reviewed 14 March 2016

Mulets, for me, is always a pleasant place to go to. It has a large terrace where you can enjoy the sun and the view of the lake and the kite surfers and kite skiers, depending on the season. The menu has all sorts of different goodies, but I can highly recommend the Bundner Gerstensuppe (regional barley soup). I think it is the best in the Engadine Valley. The service is friendly so I can recommend this place highly.

Reviewed 18 October 2015

Mulets still does the best Pizza Valtellinese (see my previous review). The cook has added Speckpizokel «Silvaplana» to the menu; another highlight! You can download the recipe from their website and try at home. We can still warmly recommend and we will return at our next visit to the Engadin!