All reviewsthought of everythingnew moonfelt completelylittle extrasa wonderful staymarisacottagefridgefireplace
Reviewed 15 September 2014

I came here with my boyfriend a few months ago for a couple of relaxing nights and found the surroundings beautiful, the animals friendly but not overbearing and the hosts completely lovely. I will be back!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank elwhyenzed
Reviewed 25 July 2014

ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL!!!!! If you need a break away from life, this is the place to go. Total seclusion, absolute privacy. The most gorgeous Aussie bush shack, with all the comforts you could possibly need inside its doors. 2 bedrooms both with King size beds. Double size spa. Log fire. Huge TV ( movies to choose from if you like) CD player . COMFORT COMFORT COMFORT. SECLUSION SECLUSION SECLUSION. Brenda and Alan are wonderful hosts. THEY GET IT !!!!! Yoga classes, massages, bush walks it is all there.

Room Tip: Crescent moon and Full moon cottages are the most secluded out of the 3 .
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 June 2014

My hubby & I stayed in New Moon for 4 nights thanks to a Red Balloon prize. There is nothing comparable in Qld and the 16 hr drive was so worth it. Brenda had everything in our cottage, the hampers, soft music, etc. Brenda and Alan left us to enjoy the peace and tranquility of their property but were as close as a text if we needed anything. We used our break at GHR as an early 30th wedding anniversary treat as well as a total recharge. We ended each day with our own little happy hour on the verandah, followed by a relaxing spa, dinner and curl up in front of the fire. Thankyou Brenda and Alan for providing and sharing such a wonderful retreat. We will be back one day.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 June 2014

We stayed in the Half Moon cottage and enjoyed every moment of it. We particularly loved the log fire experience, spa, complimentary morning yoga and breakfast. The homemade yogurt was the best! As we were having a girls weekend away the Tomah Botanical Gardens was exactly what we wanted to experience. A long walk in nature and upon our return I had a rehabilitating massage with Brenda. She is very knowledgable with the mechanics of the human body and I already feel much better practicing the poses she recommended to me. I was seriously considering seeing a chiro upon return to Sydney but now I don't have to. Thank u Brenda & Alan for the much needed time out from everyday life!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 June 2014

My partner and I desperately needed a weekend away and Brenda, the owner, was able to book us in very last minute due to a cancellation. We arrived to a very warm welcome from the owners and a beautiful, cosy cottage. We stayed in the New Moon cottage and were more than happy with it. Everything was thought of; cheese and crackers awaiting us, supplies for breakfast, there was local cider in the fridge, music playing.. The list goes on! The cottage had a lovely deck in the sun where we sat and ate breakfast. Brenda and Alan were more than helpful with tips of the area, having never been to Bilpin, and we did some beautiful walks around the area before coming 'home' to relax in the spa or by the fire. Thank you Brenda and Alan, we'll be back! Amy and Nigel

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple