“a great Pizza resturant”

Pizzeria La Conchiglia
Ranked #12 of 22 Restaurants in Eraclea Mare
Price range: US$ 12 - US$ 35
Cuisines: Italian, Bar
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 11 August 2016

This was a great pizza restaurant with lovely staff and a friendly atmosphere. The staff were very helpful and tried their best to speak english to accommodate my really bad Italian!! They treat the children well and make special kids pizzas in the shape of Mickey mouse and other interesting shapes! It was averagely priced and certainly a place we visited several times over our holiday in Eraclea Mare. Pizzas averaged around €6.

Reviewed 6 August 2016

Good value for money, good food, good service. Right in the centre of Eraclea Mare. One of the best in the area.

Reviewed 19 July 2016

Not much to say about this place. We went for lunch with a coupon of Groupon. Pizza on the average. Our coupon included a "delicious" house starter which they forgot to take us. When we reminded the waitress about that we were served a small dish with a slice of raw ham and a slice of tomato ... never seen in Italy anything like that before !!! What a shame. Expensive pint of beer. Typical touristic place. Won't be back.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

Yesterday at noon I've decided to try this very central restaurant in Eraclea Mare; lot of tables on terrace at corner of two main streets full of apartments, 500 mtr from beach. Good service,I've asked to change position and waiter propose me to sit wherever I prefer. Menu offers many choises with lot a dishes of pasta, meat and fish with normal price but I've decided to try pizza as I see oven using wood instead of gas...usually this suggest to expect a good tasty pizza but instead I've had a common pizza like that one you can try at every slides pizza shop, no idea about pasta and meat but pizza is nothing special.

Reviewed 12 July 2012

Good atmosphere, nice staff.
Great food, wide variety, exceptional wines.
Also try the menu form Eno Dani, the wine bar next door:
San Daniele prosciutto with Campana di Buffala !!
We definitely will go back there - next Veneto visit.