VEry nice resort and the view from the balcony was really amazing.Once could see the entire range of snow capped mountains sitting in the balcony.The food was very homely and nice and prepared on order only.The staff was very courteous and the service was excellent.
Only if the resort could add some indoor recreation/sports facility like TT,Carrom etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Udechee Huts is nested on a hillock facing the Dhaualadhar snow glacier. There are numerous interesting picnic spots, trekking routes and delightful walks. It is approximately 5 km from the township of Mcleodganj and about 15 km from Dharamshala town. Horse riding trips can be arranged. Approximate height 7000 ft. trekking to the lakes, ranges and passes in Dhaualadhar and western Himalayas up to Manali, Leh, Chamba and Bharmour is an added attraction to the tourists who live the nature in proximity. Special arrangements for trekkers to Triund, Llaqua and Inderhara Passes and some of the beautiful lakes therein. Cottages: You live in independent cottage built in traditional hill style. The cottages consist of a double bedroom with attached western style bathroom and a veranda. The rooms are wall to wall carpeted, cosy and clean, room service, intercom service, hot and cold water, doctor on call. Cuisine :- Serves Indian, Chinese & Continental Food. 24 hr room service Hot and cold water EPABX WITH STD and ISD Travel Desk A well-furnished restaurant with an excellent view Doctor on call Parking facilities Children's playground Sightseeing ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ClearTrip and Yatra so you can book your Udechee Huts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Udechee Huts Hotel Mcleod Ganj
- Udechee Huts Dharamsala
- Udechee Huts Hotel Dharamsala
- Udechee Huts McLeod Ganj, India - Himachal Pradesh