See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 October 2017

We were looking for hotel on very short notice. Due to Dalai lama teaching happening in Mcleodganj most of the hotels were full in the first week of Oct. We booked rooms on phone. We were 5 people and booked 2 rooms. We have informed him about extra bed and he assured that room is big enough to accommodate 3rd person easily. But to our surprise there was no place for 3rd person to sleep peacefully.

He gave 2 rooms in minus 3 level. There was big nallah behind his hotel. And all drainage pipes were landing just below our room. Lobby was stinking very bad and so the rooms.

One of my friend was sitting on bed one big Centipede( kan khajoora) was roaming behind his head on the head rest of the bed(photo attached).

Its better to avoid this hotel.

Room Tip: Dont go for this hotel ever
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel on 28th & 29 th june, we had to take this hotel as it was raining heavily. We had to wait for 2 hours to get the room as there was no staff to clean the room. We are vegetarians and ordered only veg food at hotel but to the surprise reception added butter chicken and other non veg bill of others in our bill. We ordered for butter roti and the room service bought normal roti, while we were still chArged for butter roti only. We had to check out by 6 am and we had to wake the reception as there was no water, telephone line in room was not working. Complained twice but no action. Each time we had to go to reception to room services. Bed sheets were not clean. And for two days they charged 5000 rs. Pathetic hotel and room services. Don't ever go here.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DeepaliK91
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

Very good hotel and locarion is very good and actractive
Hotel staff is very Coperative and good service
Location is near to water fall and bhagsu mandir
Visit once again.
Sight sign is very good
And water fall is very atteractive

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Rajesh B
Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

I have experienced the worst time of my life in this hotel called Bhagsu heights. Don't gt convinced with the beautiful balcony and view that u gt from this hotel, even if it's the last option, don't opt for this hotel coz the service is pathetic..Specially the only staff that they have is this waiter call SUNIL THAKUR who gives broken croceries and puts the blame on the client that they broke it.I hd ordered for an empty bowl which was broken so as there was no electricity in this dirty hotel, i couldn't call and tell him that the bowl was broken so later they put tge blame on me that i broke it, plus wen i complained about SUNIL Thakur during check-out that he was a very rude waiter, he just threw my bags near my car and told me that our hotel is full so even if u don't like it, it doesn't matter...Can u believe that?? Highly not recommended There are many better options in mclodgang so dont choose this suffocating hotel ever!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 May 2017

hello
My name is Bhavya Kataria i had been to bhagsu heights on 2 may 2017 for 3 nights i had done the online booking more than 2 months prior for 3 adults and 1 child still these people faked me with a very small room and then when i denied to accept the room they finally gave me a balcony room.

The waiter sunil thakur was so rude even to me 5 year old son . On the first morning i asked for vegetarian breakfast so they had only bread butter they denied to give us anything else infact when me and my sister had gone for trekking they denied to give breakfast to my mother .

We had our breakfast and dinner inclusive but still they gave us same monotonous food every day on the last day i came to know at the reception that they had many vegetarian options too but they didnt give us .

Each time they said this is not there that is not there even for common things like pickle . they blamed us for breaking a plastic bowl for negligible amount which was already broken but we couldnt inform as phone was not working due to electricity loss and our room was on the 2nd floor.

Sunil thakur being a waiter told me that its ok if your not satisfied our hotel is full so you dont matter he even threw our luggage near our cab.
He misbehaved banged the door gave everything whatever we asked as he did a favour on us.

Iam suprised how have they kept such a pathetic waiter who has no manners to talk to his customers and we were all ladies still he barely minded his behaviour

Please DONT EVER BOOK THIS PLACE EVEN FOR FREE
no customer respect and service and staff is pathetic

They dont even have a proper restaurant .Atleast they didnt let us use to restaurant as they always served in the room even when we wanted to eat in the restaurant.

Room Tip: PLEASE dont book this hotel room is very small and not even a cupboard to keep anything
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family