Stayed here for two nights in April 2022.
1) The staff is super helpful. They helped us with all our travel needs and were very knowledgeable. They helped book our Triund guide and transportation and local sightseeing.
2) The place is close to the main market and there are plenty of eating options close to the hotel.
3) The rooftop restaurant serves full all day (post 8 am) and the quality of food is quite good.
4) The tariff is reasonable.
5) The WIFI is free and the connectivity and speed was good.
6) The rooms and bathrooms were reasonably clean.
7) The view from the room and the roof top was excellent.
1) The rooms and lobby décor look old and tired.
2) There are no street/external noise. But the rooms have very poor sound proofing. If you have noisy neighbours, then your sleep with be disturbed.
3) The breakfast time is quite late. It does not start till past 8 am.More
- Free Wifi
- Free parking