“Authentic medicine, traditional therapies, and practical education -- truly unique experience”

Ayuskama Ayurveda Institute
More attraction details
Owner description: Ayuskama Ayurveda Institute is a health care institution engaged in the practice, propagation, research and education of Ayurveda, the ancient medicinal system of India. Ayuskama is intended to make quality Ayurveda medical care and education accessible to each and every individual, in a cost effective way. Ayuskama Ayurveda educational institute is situated in Dharamshala, and is also running an Ayurvedic clinic, Ayurvedic wellness spa in Mcleodganj, Dharamshala - the residence of H.H. Dalai Lama.
Reviewed 4 December 2016

I've been studying at Ayuskama for several months and have undergone vamana therapy (one of the five therapies in Pancha Karma) while under the care of Dr. Sharma and his staff. After four months of continuous contact and observing him and his staff interact with clients, I can say after many other experiences at other clinics that Ayuskama stands out from the rest. Dr. Sharma is a honest, caring physician who only recommends treatment that will benefit you. You don't have to worry about being sold something you don't need or going through treatment that is unnecessary. It has been a pleasure to study with him and observe him with other clients as well. If you're looking for treatment or education, this is certainly one of the best clinics I've come across.

3  Thank Mikey S

Reviewed 20 October 2016

I was suffering from skin problem (itching, rashes, dryness and peeling), I tried few medicines, ointments but nothing worked. Some doctors said this is due to climate change and all. Even I struggled for diagnosis also. Later I went to doctor Arun Sharma and came to know that I am having Psoriasis. I had treatment here and with-in 2-3 weeks observed significant positive results. He told me reason for same and also prevention and following these I am much better now.
Moreover, I am impressed with his passion for Ayurveda, humbleness and sincerity. I like the conversations/treatment with him. He is one among those few doctors who have rectitude attitude for their profession.

9  Thank Varsha_sh
Reviewed 14 October 2016

In the age of business where health is just a money making business with no true care for patients, we hardly find such doctors as Arun Sharma who is humble, knowledge and sincere to treat the patient with passion to cure.
I came for psoriasis and completed vamana treatment here and made the plan for next 6 months. My treatment here costed me only 10k along with medicines for next 6 months while other ayurvedic centers quoted me 150k+ for massages and resort type stay which does no cure to the disease.

I loved the conversations/treatment with him and i am hopeful of cure.
i would certainly recommend him and wish more doctors to be truthful to their profession.

3  Thank Uma P
Reviewed 16 September 2016

I highly recommend an Ayurvedic Massage course at Ayuscame Institute. Doctor Sharma is a very good teacher,gave all necessary explanations about the basics of ayurveda and showed all the massage technics so I could easily understand and remember them. I even plan to return for a longer course.
Also during my stay in Mac Leod Ganj I felt sick and came to him for a medical treatment. His consultation and pills quickly helped me to recover.

2  Thank Olga Z
See more reviews
Reviewed 16 July 2016

I came to doctor Arun Sharma in a super acute skin situation with more then 70% of my skin all itchy and full with bruses of scratching and really frustrated with my situation not wanting to go the conventional medical system being disappointed of it with my skin problem for my whole life (skin asthma - Atopic Dermatitis) with seizure every now and then but never as strong as the one i came with to Dr. Sharma.
it was after almost 7 month of caring it with me and hoping that very soon it will pass. but by the time i arrived to Dharmsala it just got worse and worse.
The second he saw me i felt that i am in good hands. He was very kind and helping and relaxed and right away wanted to start a treatment and a Pancha Karma treatment and asked me to stay for a while and only if its possible we will start this process.
He explained me everything and answered all my questions and was always available for me on the phone for anything at any time.
Right from the beginning he explained me the process and the maximum prices it can get to and i felt really safe and really in good hands, that i feel is very important.

if you are in Dharamsala, definitely visit him, even just for an evaluation, and make some time for Pancha Karma, cleansing or anything needed,
He will give you the best treatment and only what you need and what you want!
super super honest and helpful!

I am so grateful for meeting him at that point!
really an angel!