“Amazing doctor with so much love, patience and passion for Ayurveda !”

Ayuskama Ayurveda Institute
More attraction details
Owner description: Ayuskama Ayurveda Institute is a health care institution engaged in the practice, propagation, research and education of Ayurveda, the ancient medicinal system of India. Ayuskama is intended to make quality Ayurveda medical care and education accessible to each and every individual, in a cost effective way. Ayuskama Ayurveda educational institute is situated in Dharamshala, and is also running an Ayurvedic clinic, Ayurvedic wellness spa in Mcleodganj, Dharamshala - the residence of H.H. Dalai Lama.
Reviewed 16 July 2016

I came to doctor Arun Sharma in a super acute skin situation with more then 70% of my skin all itchy and full with bruses of scratching and really frustrated with my situation not wanting to go the conventional medical system being disappointed of it with my skin problem for my whole life (skin asthma - Atopic Dermatitis) with seizure every now and then but never as strong as the one i came with to Dr. Sharma.
it was after almost 7 month of caring it with me and hoping that very soon it will pass. but by the time i arrived to Dharmsala it just got worse and worse.
The second he saw me i felt that i am in good hands. He was very kind and helping and relaxed and right away wanted to start a treatment and a Pancha Karma treatment and asked me to stay for a while and only if its possible we will start this process.
He explained me everything and answered all my questions and was always available for me on the phone for anything at any time.
Right from the beginning he explained me the process and the maximum prices it can get to and i felt really safe and really in good hands, that i feel is very important.

if you are in Dharamsala, definitely visit him, even just for an evaluation, and make some time for Pancha Karma, cleansing or anything needed,
He will give you the best treatment and only what you need and what you want!
super super honest and helpful!

I am so grateful for meeting him at that point!
really an angel!

3  Thank drorblau

Reviewed 16 June 2016

A small humble place full of knowledge of life... full of Ayurveda. Ayuskama Ayurveda Institute is located at the peaceful Bagsu village (which makes it even easier on focusing to follow an Ayurvedic lifestyle).
By learning the science of Ayurveda with Dr. Arun Sharma you will have the chance to learn about Vedic philosophies,basic principles of Ayurveda,Ayurvedic treatments, nutrition,cooking,herbs.... visit a herbal garden and many other activities. His classes have a family atmosphere with a traditional way of teaching.They were always flexible-if more time was needed there would be more time offered. He would love to talk to us more about the Vedic philosophies by any chance of free time. He always tries to teach you to stay humble when you gain knowledge and how to stay calm and enjoy your life....don´t take her too seriously! In the end it´s a lesson of life and we have definitely become friends for life with him. After this experience I feel that I got a lot of knowledge to be an Ayurvedic therapist and consultant and I have opened up my mind and heart to an Ayurvedic perspective of life.

3  Thank Sofia L
Reviewed 8 May 2016

I have suffered with Psoriasis for 20 years now and had every western therapy available. All of which have never helped my condition. I also visited Ayurvedic clinics in south India and one in Delhi. The one in Delhi was a 4 week treatment which was very good and removed the condition drastically. However I visited Dr Arun clinic for 7 days(which is far more practical as a UK national) to find my condition virtually cleared having stuck to his diet and used the oil he prescribed my condition has now been totally clear for 3 months. It was changed my life dramatically and removed all physiological as well a physical symptoms! You will not find a better clinic anywhere take it from someone who spent 20 years searching. Dr Arun is a wonderful human being but also a knowledgable and healing individual. I must add my daily theories were carried out by Dr Pankaj. I have again had maybe 60 massage therapies before. His technic is amazing and I am confident extremely instrumental in the rapid improvement of my health and removal of legions to the body. I can't thank these two men enough for their warmth, compassion and for healing my body. Please visit this clinic without reservation !

3  Thank Rohan B
Reviewed 22 April 2016

I am so grateful to have been a part of the one month intensive certificate course in Ayurveda. It was a full month of learning about Ayurveda ‘The Science of Life’, Yoga and Kirtan which I loved! Dr Sharma is very knowledgeable in his field, he is also a wonderful teacher, patiently answering my many questions along the way, ensuring full understanding of the content. The Yoga and Kirtan also add another component of self care and understanding. Running over the course of the month in the mornings and evenings, it gave time to really see improvements and build positive habits to take home and build on with personal practice.

The accommodation at Trimurti garden is also a wonderful place to stay. It is clean and comfortable, with that Indian charm. You leave feeling like one of the family (which by the way makes it hard to leave). The food is even better! Mira serves an amazing thali as well as other goodies to delight in.

Overall it was such a fantastic experience and one of the highlights on my travels through Asia. I would highly recommend this course to anyone looking to learn about Ayurveda, not just to become a therapist but to enrich the spirit and gain knowledge that can be applied to everyday life.

Thank-you for a wonderful time!

5  Thank loveandlight103