“Relief after years of suffering!”

Ayuskama Ayurveda Institute
More attraction details
Owner description: Ayuskama Ayurveda Institute is a health care institution engaged in the practice, propagation, research and education of Ayurveda, the ancient medicinal system of India. Ayuskama is intended to make quality Ayurveda medical care and education accessible to each and every individual, in a cost effective way. Ayuskama Ayurveda educational institute is situated in Dharamshala, and is also running an Ayurvedic clinic, Ayurvedic wellness spa in Mcleodganj, Dharamshala - the residence of H.H. Dalai Lama.
Reviewed 8 May 2016

I have suffered with Psoriasis for 20 years now and had every western therapy available. All of which have never helped my condition. I also visited Ayurvedic clinics in south India and one in Delhi. The one in Delhi was a 4 week treatment which was very good and removed the condition drastically. However I visited Dr Arun clinic for 7 days(which is far more practical as a UK national) to find my condition virtually cleared having stuck to his diet and used the oil he prescribed my condition has now been totally clear for 3 months. It was changed my life dramatically and removed all physiological as well a physical symptoms! You will not find a better clinic anywhere take it from someone who spent 20 years searching. Dr Arun is a wonderful human being but also a knowledgable and healing individual. I must add my daily theories were carried out by Dr Pankaj. I have again had maybe 60 massage therapies before. His technic is amazing and I am confident extremely instrumental in the rapid improvement of my health and removal of legions to the body. I can't thank these two men enough for their warmth, compassion and for healing my body. Please visit this clinic without reservation !

3  Thank Rohan B

Reviewed 22 April 2016

I am so grateful to have been a part of the one month intensive certificate course in Ayurveda. It was a full month of learning about Ayurveda ‘The Science of Life’, Yoga and Kirtan which I loved! Dr Sharma is very knowledgeable in his field, he is also a wonderful teacher, patiently answering my many questions along the way, ensuring full understanding of the content. The Yoga and Kirtan also add another component of self care and understanding. Running over the course of the month in the mornings and evenings, it gave time to really see improvements and build positive habits to take home and build on with personal practice.

The accommodation at Trimurti garden is also a wonderful place to stay. It is clean and comfortable, with that Indian charm. You leave feeling like one of the family (which by the way makes it hard to leave). The food is even better! Mira serves an amazing thali as well as other goodies to delight in.

Overall it was such a fantastic experience and one of the highlights on my travels through Asia. I would highly recommend this course to anyone looking to learn about Ayurveda, not just to become a therapist but to enrich the spirit and gain knowledge that can be applied to everyday life.

Thank-you for a wonderful time!

5  Thank loveandlight103
Reviewed 21 April 2016

Ayuskama is your place for ayurveda treatments as well as for learning authentic ayurveda. Dr Arun is great scholar, kind and passionate person. Diploma of ayurveda designed by Dr Arun is a beautifully structured program that provides all the knowledge needed to be a ayurvedic therapist and ayurvedic lifestyle consultant.

4  Thank naturonk
Reviewed 30 March 2016

If you want to understand Ayurveda...This is the place. Dr Arun is a great teacher, a very good doctor and a beautiful soul. I took a 3 month course and I still grateful to do it. I suggest this place to anyone need to learn or need treatment.
After many years spend in India studying and travelling I finally found a good place!
Thanks Doctor Arun and all the good staff

11  Thank Alenaturale
See more reviews
Reviewed 16 January 2016 via mobile

I have been learning Ayurveda from Dr Sharma for 3mths and would love to recommend him to enyone who intends to study ayurveda in principle and in depth. Dr Sharma explains ayurveda with common sence. He always has time and a lot of patience for his students and patients. He follows ayurvedic principles in life what makes him very reliable ayurvedic practitioner. While recomending therapies to the patients his approach is very personal always taking into account what is the best for the patient. His priority is patent health not renumeration. As a dr he takes full responsibility for his patients and guides them with insightful explanations.
For his students dr Sharma injects passion and confidence. So after course there is no doubt that one can practice ayurveda in life and share the practical and theoretical knowledge with others.
I am thankfull for all knowlege, support and guidance i have recieved from dr sharma during my entire course.

3  Thank Mira D