“My Psoriasis became miraculously better in Ayurvedic Treatment with Dr. Arun Sharma”

Ayuskama Ayurveda Institute
More attraction details
Owner description: Ayuskama Ayurveda Institute is a health care institution engaged in the practice, propagation, research and education of Ayurveda, the ancient medicinal system of India. Ayuskama is intended to make quality Ayurveda medical care and education accessible to each and every individual, in a cost effective way. Ayuskama Ayurveda educational institute is situated in Dharamshala, and is also running an Ayurvedic clinic, Ayurvedic wellness spa in Mcleodganj, Dharamshala - the residence of H.H. Dalai Lama.
Reviewed 26 September 2013

Hello friends,

I wanted to write this article to let people know who are suffering from “psoriasis”. Becouse I have suffered from it and i have seen that the present Allopathic treatment is very harmful, long term,expensive and destructive as like steroid based treatments which kill everything what we need or what we do not need in the entire body and immunity.

I had psoriasis since 12 years with me. It has been increased or mostly relieved from time to time. There were only small patches on scalp and around ankles…etc
Recently in June 2013, psoriasis has attacked on my face violently for first time. It was much aggressive than before very itchy and unpleasent. And it happened after a big stress in my life. Fortunately I was studying Ayurveda with Dr. Arun Sharma at Ayuskama Ayurveda Institute, Dharamshala, Mcleodganj in Northern Indian state of Himachal Pradesh.
I went for a consultation with Dr. Arun Sharma and I understood that all the steroid based treatments that i was doing before are just suppresing my symptoms and more they will suppress more it will accumulate in the body and more strongly it will come back, and he explained me that this problem can be very effectivly treated in Ayurveda with detox therapy, which is called “panchakarma”. In panchakarma treatment there is no suppression but it is taking the toxins out of the body to which my immunity was reacting. Once the toxins are out our immunity dosent react and no symptoms are produced on the skin, So i begun immediately “panchkarma” (detox) treatment with my teacher Dr. Arun Sharma in “Ayuskama Ayurveda Institude” at Dharamshala.

There are five different procedures in Panchakarma but to me only vomiting was recommened.
My doctor choose to do therapeutic vomiting for me and Even only with one of the Panchakarma procedure, I felt as different person right after the treatment. Which was for total of 9 days plus 7 days of diet restrictions as an after care, Almost all the patches and wounds dissapeared. It made my mind very calm as well through the body. After that I started taking care of my self with the diet, lifestyle and some medicines as prescribed by the doctor and i am feeling much better than before. I find my self fortunate to find this amazing treatment for my disease, If I would not have done this, I would have fallen in the trap of steroid creams and other harmful chemical medicines, which would have ruined my health.
On contrary Ayurvedic treatment not only cured the disease, but also made my overall health and energy levels much better.

From my experience and from other patients experience those who were taking treatment for psoriasis during the same time in this clinic ,I would humbly recommend panchkarma for all the patients those who are suffering from psoriasis, as I have understood that Suppression is not the treatment for this, Panchakarma detox is a much better approach. And we can save our health from all these harmfull steroidal, chemical treatments, which harm us more than the disease itself.

I wish all beings in peace,

Best regards,

Orçun Yeyman

36  Thank muluca
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Ayuskama Ayurveda Institute

Reviewed 19 July 2013

I spent over one month visiting Dr Arun regularly and doing Panchakarma treatment. During all that time he always had time for me and showed genuine interest in my concerns and well being. His team of workers and students were also an incredible support during my treatment. After completing Panchakarma and feeling great, I can not recommend Dr Arun and his team enough! Fantastic!

11  Thank SavannahZ
Reviewed 3 July 2013

First I sent email to their contact detail to ask about the price which very reasonable.
So I did panchakarma detox here for 7 days it was amazing. You will surrounded by Good people and atmosphere which will make your detox experience become special.
Dr. Arun consulted me about my problem and how to solve it by their treatment, food. They gave me massage by hot oil, herbs, face scrub, shirodhara, steam bath and oil to cleanse my toxin.
He is a great doctor very genuine, straight forward and honest. Wait till you meet his sister Ruchika and their massage theraphist Mamta you will love this place. Their service just so good with their caring and loving.
7 days seems so short for me wish i can stay longer....!!!

14  Thank Etoiledoux
Reviewed 6 June 2013

I went to Dr. Arun only for a consultation but I found him incredibly knowledgeable, approachable, and straightforward. Dr. Arun was more than happy to explain his reasoning and understandings behind the dosha (constitution) assessment and was patient with the many questions that I asked. His questions were probing in a manner that encouraged me to think more deeply about the mind-body connection of my past, which was rewarding. If I were staying in Mcleodganj longer I would have absolutely done a longer detox treatment with Dr. Arun.

11  Thank travelingrp9
Reviewed 4 June 2013

After thorough research prior to coming to India and visits to local clinics upon arrival, I found Dr. Arun Sharma to be genuine Ayurvedic practitioner and an extraordinary healer. I spent 17 wonderful days detoxing and rejuvenating through Panchakarma in his Ayskama clinic. In the past 7 years I took several Ayurveda courses in US and Canada and was under the care of an experienced Indian vaydja practicing in California. Dr. Sharma not only confirmed what I knew, but his altruistic approach and genuine desire to serve his patients, grounded in early training with his grandfather, taught me how much we, Westerners, need Ayurveda. I whole heartedly recommend this great doctor and his clinic. Mamda and Pankay are exceptional therapists who give their best in every treatment. They certainly get to know you and your body intimately! I was fortunate to also receive treatments from Dr. Ruchika Sharma, Dr. Arun's sister, who is great Ayurvedic doctor in her own right. The price this clinic charges is more then reasonable ($24 per day includes all medications) but the benefits of Panchakarma cleanse are priceless. I will most certainly return to Ayuskama Clinic in the future.

15  Thank Dr_Aleks