Positives - Great location, right on beach. All rooms face beach. Bogmallo beach is small and not crowded like other typical touristy beaches in Goa. Rooms are decent size and clean too.
Joet's - right on the Bogmalo beach, is rated the best Shack in South Goa. Enjoyed the food and live music on Friday night. 2 min walk from the resort.
1. WORST food ever at a resort that brands them selves as Five star! Glad that we had breakfast only plan (and not the full meal plan). Cant even make simple Idli, Dosa, Sambhar or Prathas. Bread and omlet saved the breakfast.
2. Don"t offer complementary Internet. Charge is Rs 120 per hr!!! Ridiculous. (They should go and stay at Ginger Hotel, and see how the budget hotels will take down)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bogmallo Beach Resort, one of the very first luxury 5 star resorts in Goa, is nestled on the secluded white sands of Bogmalo beach (Goa - INDIA) and is located just 10 minutes from the airport. The resort boasts of 126 rooms well appointed sea facing rooms and 15 luxury sea facing cottages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and TravelGuru so you can book your Bogmallo Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bogmallo Beach Hotel Bogmalo
- Hotel Bogmallo Beach
- Bogmalo Beach Resort Goa
- Bogmallo Beach Resort Goa/Bogmalo