Open today: 12:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Review Highlights
Perfect place to hangout with friends

Reviewed 22 February 2019
ainshanley88
Not bad

There were choices of local and western dishes. But not much to choose from. Food and drinks are... read more

Reviewed 26 January 2019
478rudyp
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Ampang
from US$ 91.90
More Info
from US$ 87.18
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 February 2019

I like the decoration, but I will minus 1 point for the food. Nothing special but quite pricey.. If you come here, the only thing I would suggest is their beverages.

Date of experience: May 2018
2  Thank ainshanley88
Reviewed 26 January 2019 via mobile

There were choices of local and western dishes.
But not much to choose from.
Food and drinks are great.
Served nicely.
The place itself is a nice place to hangout.
And with live entertainment.

However, a bit pricy for the portion served.
The same, you can get far cheaper elsewhere.

Date of experience: January 2019
3  Thank 478rudyp
Reviewed 30 November 2018 via mobile

Went there with my business partner, place is empty only us one table, sat there for fifteen minutes when the waiter just passed us the menu and went MIA minding his own business, want to know more about the menu but they don’t seem to bother much when we keep calling for help, after some serious ‘calling effort’ finally he came, asked him about the menu but he doesn’t know anything. He asked for his ‘manager’ for help which took another ten minutes because he was on the phone, at the end the ‘manager’ came and still doesn’t really know about the menu. Asked if there is set lunch and he said no, but they have a big banner outside the road saying ‘Set Lunch’ luring is inside. Disappointed and left the place

Date of experience: November 2018
2  Thank Odyssey58751346043
Reviewed 26 September 2018

Visited for the first time, the set up was good. A very comfortable place to catch up with old friends. Food was great, service was prompt and friendly. Price was alright. Highly recommend.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

Me and my friend went there for hair cut but the best part is the barber section was close. Before I make my journey to there I did call them and it was a lady I did ask her to make a reservation for us. She said for 2 person no need reservation. Actually i want to cut my hair with peet(barber name) she told me peet no more there then i told her it’s okay. Then we went there and it was a great surprise for us the barber section was close and I went up and ask at the cafe they said it was close from long time ( are you serious) but I did call around 7:00pm and I went there 10:00pm on the same day (26/8/18).

Date of experience: August 2018