Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Vio.com
$61
View deal
Booking.com$67
Priceline$67
Trip.com$68
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 December 2020 via mobile

Due to an unexpected positive COVID test on the day we would pass the night at Fletcher hotel Prinssen, me and my girlfriend were forced to cancel the reservation. Our question was to replace the booking to a date on which rooms are certainly free. The staff replied rudely and was determined not to meet us in the middle. As a result, we had to pay the cancellation costs, which were the same as the fee of the room. Terrible customer service.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

This hotel has a very popular restaurant, which seems to be the core business. As a hotel guest, you seem to come second to the restaurant guest. When checking in around 19h we had to wait for the staff of the restaurant to have a moment so we could check in. The lady who checked us in was friendly but obviously in a hurry to get back to waiting on the restaurant guests.
The day after we went to the bar of the hotel, which closes at the same time as the restaurant (around 23h). Again we had to wait for a restaurant server to come to the bar to get us a drink, while they were in the bar (for only a minute at a time) to get drinks for the restaurant guests. Service again friendly but hurried.
During breakfast the staff had a lot more time, service was very good, the buffet was constantly restocked. Buffet was basic but good quality.
The room was also basic, no frills or extra’s. We found hairs in our bed and the bathroom was in need of a refurbishment.
As this was the cheapest hotel in the area around ‘s Hertogenbosch, you get what you pay for I guess. Not bad but not great.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank 95femkem
Reviewed 23 June 2018

Reading up on this hotel before we arrived, I got a little worried about some of the reviews, especially as I am sensitive to sound and disturbance when sleeping, and believe good customer service is very important. No need to worry!

The clerk was very nice and welcoming, and it was no problem that they hadn't gotten my message about bringing two dogs. The room was not very big, but good enough with a big, double bed, nice bathroom and windows towards the garden. The hallway was very noisy, but as people don't really come and go a lot during the night it was not a problem. I would advice the hotel to get some carpets in though...
The rooms also turn away from the bell that rings every hour, and I didn't hear any of it.

Breakfast was ok, not great but fair enough for a small hotel. Free parking right outside the hotel, and a nice village if you want to go for a walk.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Seems to be the theme from others too. Rude staff, basic rooms and terrible service. The food is bad, no one is ever at the bar, understaffed full stop and all round bad. Worst hotel I’ve stayed in so far in Europe and the worst staff ever. Unhelpful and rude. Pity I cannot give it a 0

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank paulrE2971OL
Reviewed 23 January 2018

It was a standard double room. I did not like my room it was simple nothing extra interior was cold and kill. de door was to thin and a big gab under my door did not like that.

The area is oke there is a supermarket and Efteling is close by

Room tip: overpriced in my opinion
Date of stay: July 2017