Lowest prices for your stay
$68
Free cancellation until 16/10/22
Hotels.com$68
Priceline$68
ZenHotels.com$81
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 June 2018

Reading up on this hotel before we arrived, I got a little worried about some of the reviews, especially as I am sensitive to sound and disturbance when sleeping, and believe good customer service is very important. No need to worry!

The clerk was very nice and welcoming, and it was no problem that they hadn't gotten my message about bringing two dogs. The room was not very big, but good enough with a big, double bed, nice bathroom and windows towards the garden. The hallway was very noisy, but as people don't really come and go a lot during the night it was not a problem. I would advice the hotel to get some carpets in though...
The rooms also turn away from the bell that rings every hour, and I didn't hear any of it.

Breakfast was ok, not great but fair enough for a small hotel. Free parking right outside the hotel, and a nice village if you want to go for a walk.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Seems to be the theme from others too. Rude staff, basic rooms and terrible service. The food is bad, no one is ever at the bar, understaffed full stop and all round bad. Worst hotel I’ve stayed in so far in Europe and the worst staff ever. Unhelpful and rude. Pity I cannot give it a 0

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank paulrE2971OL
Reviewed 23 January 2018

It was a standard double room. I did not like my room it was simple nothing extra interior was cold and kill. de door was to thin and a big gab under my door did not like that.

The area is oke there is a supermarket and Efteling is close by

Room tip: overpriced in my opinion
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank JudithbY
Reviewed 11 January 2018

We had a party close to Vlijmen so we decided to stay in this hotel. But it will not be a repeat visit. When we arrive we were greeted very friendly. The receptionist also asked us if we wanted to have dinner because then she would make the reservation. I do not know why because we were the only ones having dinner. Luckily we could sit in the bar because sitting with just the two of us in the restaurant felt a little bit weird. Food was good. Room waa very small. You could barely walk around the bed. There was not really any space to put our luggage. The rooms are also not sound proof and as the floor in the halway is without a carpet, you can atay awake allnight when people come back to the hotel. When I complained about the noise the girl at the reception asked me i had reported it. In the middle of the night? This was the same girl who was working in the restaurant during breakfast. She did not say good morning or did not pay any attention to us at all. Had to find the coffee for ourselves as it was not at the buffet but near the entrance.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Irma T
Reviewed 13 September 2017

If you like the noise of church bells throughout the night, then this is the place for you. Not very friendly and the lack of sleep did not make it an enjoyable stay. The rooms were fine, but in addition to the church bells, there were groups of locals who 'hung around' at night making the noise even more unpredictable. At least church bells are predictable (every 30 minutes!), but it is like waterboarding when you are trying to sleep.

Date of stay: July 2017