Lowest prices for your stay
$68
Free cancellation until 16/10/22
Hotels.com$68
Priceline$68
ZenHotels.com$81
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Seems to be the theme from others too. Rude staff, basic rooms and terrible service. The food is bad, no one is ever at the bar, understaffed full stop and all round bad. Worst hotel I’ve stayed in so far in Europe and the worst staff ever. Unhelpful and rude. Pity I cannot give it a 0

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank paulrE2971OL
Reviewed 23 January 2018

It was a standard double room. I did not like my room it was simple nothing extra interior was cold and kill. de door was to thin and a big gab under my door did not like that.

The area is oke there is a supermarket and Efteling is close by

Room tip: overpriced in my opinion
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank JudithbY
Reviewed 11 January 2018

We had a party close to Vlijmen so we decided to stay in this hotel. But it will not be a repeat visit. When we arrive we were greeted very friendly. The receptionist also asked us if we wanted to have dinner because then she would make the reservation. I do not know why because we were the only ones having dinner. Luckily we could sit in the bar because sitting with just the two of us in the restaurant felt a little bit weird. Food was good. Room waa very small. You could barely walk around the bed. There was not really any space to put our luggage. The rooms are also not sound proof and as the floor in the halway is without a carpet, you can atay awake allnight when people come back to the hotel. When I complained about the noise the girl at the reception asked me i had reported it. In the middle of the night? This was the same girl who was working in the restaurant during breakfast. She did not say good morning or did not pay any attention to us at all. Had to find the coffee for ourselves as it was not at the buffet but near the entrance.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Irma T
Reviewed 13 September 2017

If you like the noise of church bells throughout the night, then this is the place for you. Not very friendly and the lack of sleep did not make it an enjoyable stay. The rooms were fine, but in addition to the church bells, there were groups of locals who 'hung around' at night making the noise even more unpredictable. At least church bells are predictable (every 30 minutes!), but it is like waterboarding when you are trying to sleep.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 June 2017

Just returned from a 5 night stay at this hotel, the location of this hotel is perfect and the food was excellent, however if you want a good nights sleep stay elsewhere.
The bar in the hotel closes at 2300, which is fine if you have an early start the next day.
On the Wednesday night of my stay, most of the staff who were not working had gathered on the front deck area and where holding a celebration of some description, the guest where removed from the bar at 2315 as per normal, and basically sent to bed!. Only for the staff who where on the deck area to move into the bar and continue the party until 0145, loud music and noise could be heard as i had one of the room above the bar area. On leaving the party at 0145 the noise of scooters, car horns people screaming outside was disgusting and disrespectful to the guests. I complained the next day and was met with a response of "oh did you hear us", not even an apology.
This soured my stay and i would recommend trying another hotel to anyone thinking of staying here.

Room tip: Don't stay in room's 26,27,28 and 29
Date of stay: May 2017