Lowest prices for your stay
$67
Free cancellation until 12/12/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
$66
Free cancellation until 13/12/22
Vio.com
$61
Hotels.com$66
Priceline$67
Travelocity$66
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 January 2018

It was a standard double room. I did not like my room it was simple nothing extra interior was cold and kill. de door was to thin and a big gab under my door did not like that.

The area is oke there is a supermarket and Efteling is close by

Room tip: overpriced in my opinion
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank JudithbY
Reviewed 11 January 2018

We had a party close to Vlijmen so we decided to stay in this hotel. But it will not be a repeat visit. When we arrive we were greeted very friendly. The receptionist also asked us if we wanted to have dinner because then she would make the reservation. I do not know why because we were the only ones having dinner. Luckily we could sit in the bar because sitting with just the two of us in the restaurant felt a little bit weird. Food was good. Room waa very small. You could barely walk around the bed. There was not really any space to put our luggage. The rooms are also not sound proof and as the floor in the halway is without a carpet, you can atay awake allnight when people come back to the hotel. When I complained about the noise the girl at the reception asked me i had reported it. In the middle of the night? This was the same girl who was working in the restaurant during breakfast. She did not say good morning or did not pay any attention to us at all. Had to find the coffee for ourselves as it was not at the buffet but near the entrance.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Irma T
Reviewed 13 September 2017

If you like the noise of church bells throughout the night, then this is the place for you. Not very friendly and the lack of sleep did not make it an enjoyable stay. The rooms were fine, but in addition to the church bells, there were groups of locals who 'hung around' at night making the noise even more unpredictable. At least church bells are predictable (every 30 minutes!), but it is like waterboarding when you are trying to sleep.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 June 2017

Just returned from a 5 night stay at this hotel, the location of this hotel is perfect and the food was excellent, however if you want a good nights sleep stay elsewhere.
The bar in the hotel closes at 2300, which is fine if you have an early start the next day.
On the Wednesday night of my stay, most of the staff who were not working had gathered on the front deck area and where holding a celebration of some description, the guest where removed from the bar at 2315 as per normal, and basically sent to bed!. Only for the staff who where on the deck area to move into the bar and continue the party until 0145, loud music and noise could be heard as i had one of the room above the bar area. On leaving the party at 0145 the noise of scooters, car horns people screaming outside was disgusting and disrespectful to the guests. I complained the next day and was met with a response of "oh did you hear us", not even an apology.
This soured my stay and i would recommend trying another hotel to anyone thinking of staying here.

Room tip: Don't stay in room's 26,27,28 and 29
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

Nice welcome but you always get that from the fletcher group it's always the same hotel group always let the staff down I have been in about 15 of fletcher hotels in the last 3 years. It seems that thay don't care your just a number the room I have is a little bit small it is cleen it is one of the cleenest that I have been to of the fletcher group of hotels no food after 9pm so I can not tel you about the food no room service lot of people have spoken to me thay love to do well in the hotel trade but but the fletcher group let's them down and thay leve I don't think I will be staying at this group any more van De volt group is a lot better 100 % if any one can give me a good fletcher hotel I will book in it and if I have a grateful stay there I would give them £25

Date of stay: October 2016