Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
ZenHotels.com
$62
View deal
Orbitz.com
Expedia.com$66
eDreams$67
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 June 2017

Just returned from a 5 night stay at this hotel, the location of this hotel is perfect and the food was excellent, however if you want a good nights sleep stay elsewhere.
The bar in the hotel closes at 2300, which is fine if you have an early start the next day.
On the Wednesday night of my stay, most of the staff who were not working had gathered on the front deck area and where holding a celebration of some description, the guest where removed from the bar at 2315 as per normal, and basically sent to bed!. Only for the staff who where on the deck area to move into the bar and continue the party until 0145, loud music and noise could be heard as i had one of the room above the bar area. On leaving the party at 0145 the noise of scooters, car horns people screaming outside was disgusting and disrespectful to the guests. I complained the next day and was met with a response of "oh did you hear us", not even an apology.
This soured my stay and i would recommend trying another hotel to anyone thinking of staying here.

Room tip: Don't stay in room's 26,27,28 and 29
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

Nice welcome but you always get that from the fletcher group it's always the same hotel group always let the staff down I have been in about 15 of fletcher hotels in the last 3 years. It seems that thay don't care your just a number the room I have is a little bit small it is cleen it is one of the cleenest that I have been to of the fletcher group of hotels no food after 9pm so I can not tel you about the food no room service lot of people have spoken to me thay love to do well in the hotel trade but but the fletcher group let's them down and thay leve I don't think I will be staying at this group any more van De volt group is a lot better 100 % if any one can give me a good fletcher hotel I will book in it and if I have a grateful stay there I would give them £25

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 30 April 2016

We recently stayed at this hotel for three nights. Upon arrival we were informed that there was a music event on the Saturday night but that it would be all over by 1.00am. We returned to the hotel for a dring at about 11.00 to find that due to the event the bar was closed. The event finished at about 1.15. The staff started to clear away the outside bar abd steel barriers abot 1.45am. At about 2.15 I asked the staff if they could cease and continue in the morning. Whilst they tried to be quiet the clear up continued. We had an early start and went for breakfast at about 8.15. No staff andno English Breakfast Tea. When we complained we were met with an insincere apology. Furthermore don't book a small double beacuse small is the operative word.

Room tip: If there are two of you don't book a small double unless you like climbing over the bed
Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 March 2016

Stayed here for 2 night. Good service, quiet location, spacious room, good value for money. It may be worth to mention that the restaurant is only open till about 9pm - I am not sure if that is because it wasn't main season, the hotel bar open only till 10pm. Breakfast from 6:30 am. Good free wifi in the room.

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 25 February 2016

Stayed with disabled friend. Reservation staff was helpfull by promising a room on the ground floor with easy access. Everyone of the staff was kind and did just a little more than you usually can expect.
Nice breakfast, cosy atmospheer in restaurant. Very close to Den Bosch.

Date of stay: February 2016