Lowest prices for your stay
Orbitz.com
ZenHotels.com
$62
View deal
Expedia.com$66
Algotels
Priceline$67
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

Nice welcome but you always get that from the fletcher group it's always the same hotel group always let the staff down I have been in about 15 of fletcher hotels in the last 3 years. It seems that thay don't care your just a number the room I have is a little bit small it is cleen it is one of the cleenest that I have been to of the fletcher group of hotels no food after 9pm so I can not tel you about the food no room service lot of people have spoken to me thay love to do well in the hotel trade but but the fletcher group let's them down and thay leve I don't think I will be staying at this group any more van De volt group is a lot better 100 % if any one can give me a good fletcher hotel I will book in it and if I have a grateful stay there I would give them £25

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 30 April 2016

We recently stayed at this hotel for three nights. Upon arrival we were informed that there was a music event on the Saturday night but that it would be all over by 1.00am. We returned to the hotel for a dring at about 11.00 to find that due to the event the bar was closed. The event finished at about 1.15. The staff started to clear away the outside bar abd steel barriers abot 1.45am. At about 2.15 I asked the staff if they could cease and continue in the morning. Whilst they tried to be quiet the clear up continued. We had an early start and went for breakfast at about 8.15. No staff andno English Breakfast Tea. When we complained we were met with an insincere apology. Furthermore don't book a small double beacuse small is the operative word.

Room tip: If there are two of you don't book a small double unless you like climbing over the bed
Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 March 2016

Stayed here for 2 night. Good service, quiet location, spacious room, good value for money. It may be worth to mention that the restaurant is only open till about 9pm - I am not sure if that is because it wasn't main season, the hotel bar open only till 10pm. Breakfast from 6:30 am. Good free wifi in the room.

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 25 February 2016

Stayed with disabled friend. Reservation staff was helpfull by promising a room on the ground floor with easy access. Everyone of the staff was kind and did just a little more than you usually can expect.
Nice breakfast, cosy atmospheer in restaurant. Very close to Den Bosch.

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 July 2015

The reception staff were friendly, the decor is modern, the beds are comfortable, breakfast buffet was good and yet I would never contemplate staying here again. Incomprehensively, the rooms all had tiny narrow slit windows in the corner of the room - with virtually no air circulation, our room had heated up like an oven, and although there had been a storm, and it wasn't actually that hot outside anymore, it was roasting in the room. We went down for dinner, leaving the window opened and the electric fan (no air conditioning) on, expecting some improvement, but had none. In fact, it was still uncomfortably stifling the following morning, despite leaving the fan whirring away all night.

Date of stay: July 2015