We stayed at the Cairns Beach Resort over xmas, new year. The rooms are spacious and well appointed with marble topped dinning table, coffee table and dressing table. Comfortable couches and a full sized fridge, microwave oven and electric stove top. The gardens are beautiful with lawns, flowers and palm trees surrounding the shaded pool.
There are two gas barbecues, a herb garden for your meat and fish and a sink in a covered area which we used every night.
There is an IGA up the road, a small supermarket and Liquor Land 2 minutes walk away. Gecko's restaurant/bar and the licensed & pokies sports club within about five minutes walk.
The owners Glen and Lynne were great and organized tours, a rental car & supplied endless information about local attractions.
We would stay there again in a second rather than right in Cairns city because of the gardens, lawns and pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront location - Cairns Beach Resort is minutes north of Cairns City and next to the beach and warm tropical waters. Indulge in the simplicity of a truly relaxed lifestyle. Our four star resort offers everything to create a home away from home on the beach. The resort’s tropical gardens offer you peace and tranquility to read and relax, or to float in the saltwater resort style pool. Simple pleasures - pure relaxation… think Cairns Beach Resort ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cairns Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cairns Beach Hotel Holloways Beach
- Hotel Cairns Beach
- Cairns Beach Resort Cairns Region/Holloways Beach, Australia