All reviews few days water sports cleaning staff my wife lake woods stars spa works annoying representative wedding poland rest beer
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Beautiful scenic hotel
Food and service good
Stayed for a family wedding which was very well organised and again the food was very good.
Didn't have time to use the Spa so cannot comment on that.
Would definatly stay again

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 July 2017

This place is very interesting , very nice staff, atmoshere is fantastic . The lake very clean . Yo can do many thing : swimming, riding bike, walking, running. SPA is nice. The food is very good and you find a lot diffrents meals.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 25 September 2016

Going on holiday to Poland for 2 weeks to stay with Family, we wanted to treat ourselves and them to a relaxing few days away.
With the Spa facilities we were drawn to Hotel Duo Spa and booked for £50 per night with Breakfast and Spa Access. Even without the Spa access this was a bargain. All the staff were extremely friendly and genuine. Check in was seamless and set the tone for the rest of the stay. Were given 2nd floor rooms bang in the middle of the hotel with fantastic views out over the lake, whilst being within perfect distance of the Spa and reception.
Room had all the facilities we could ask for with fridge, tea/coffee making and a decent wardrobe. Clean, well kept and with a gorgeous room scent from a room spray they must have just prepared for us. Large bathroom with powerful shower and all tastefully designed. Wow!
Breakfast was vast and all fresh. Cereal, yoghurt, a selection of meats & cheese, salmon, tuna, sausage, rolls and bread, fruit. All the coffee styles you could imagine and fresh juice. My goodness the breakfast was amazing!
Spa was impeccably clean, with a nice compact swimming pool, jaccuzi with views of the lake, a steam room and sauna. All the key components for a relaxing time.
We hired bikes for the day for 20zl each and with miles upon miles of safe cycling tracks through the woods behind the hotel, we had an amazing time exploring. Highly recommend doing this.
The food in the restaurant was again fresh, well presented and above all satisfying. I had Duck, which literally melted in my mouth with a White chocolate Fondant for dessert which was the best desert I have ever tasted in a restaurant. Crispy on the outside and warm, creamy and simply divine on the inside.
So as all good things come to an end we had to leave Hotel Duo Spa but there has not been a day since we returned that I have not thought about our stay. I could not have asked for anything else to make the stay better. Planning our next stay next year, for longer though!

Room Tip: 2nd Floor, in The Middle For The Best Views. Far end away from reception will be quieter.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Russco83
Reviewed 13 September 2016

Fantastic setting by the lake. Hotel was clean and comfortable, staff helpful and friendly.
Lovely terrace to sit out on a warm sunny evening to enjoy a drink. Ate in the restaurant and enjoyed a lovely meal. This is quite out of the way, by a lake in a forest. The perfect setting if you're looking for peace and quiet. The spa was very good and offered a broad range of treatments.

Room Tip: You're spoilt for choice of room...choose either a lake or forest view. I had forest view and my room had a small balcony.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 August 2016

This was my second time in this hotel and it just keeps getting better. It is a little out of the way and you will need a car, but if you are looking for a great stay with friendly staff this is the place to go. It is family friendly and small dog friendly as well. The prices are very reasonable and you get a lot for what you pay for. I know a few people do not travel outside of main areas due to the theory that smaller places do not speak English. They speak workable English and there was no problem communicating. You can rent kayaks and bikes to get around. The lake is worth grabbing a kayak and rowing around the place--good little work out. The bikes are in good shape and get around the wooded area easily. This is one of the best hotels I have ever stayed at

Room Tip: get a double bed as the single bed are small
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends