See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 September 2017

I stayed here for one night during a business trip. It was a lovely summer evening and the view from the room over the surrounding countryside was lovely.

I had a room on the 4th floor so I'd suggest higher rooms are preferable. The rooms are bright and spacious with comfortable beds and a modern bathroom.

The food and service are relaxed so don't expect instant responses if you're in a rush. The attached Spa seems popular despite the location being apparently isolated. Don't be surprised to see naked people using the pool.

Room tip: Don't expect fast food, ask for a high floor
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

Stopped here with a colleague. Hotel seems to be undergoing a bit of refurbishment with the tower covered in scaffolding and banging & drilling.

Rooms are typical German plenty if wood. Restaurant is of very good quality. Food was tasty and beautifully presented.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 10 August 2016

We found this hotel in the network "bio-hotels"

As said in a lot of reports on this site, the building holds his charms inside and in the garden.
We had a full renovated room on the 7th floor with a nice terrace.

The garden is large, beautiful. The swimming lake is very comfortable.
The Spa is an oase for resting and relaxing.

Food and wine (a lot of local ones) are high quality bio-organic products

We will visit this place again

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 March 2016

How do I start, the staff are some of the nicest and most helpful I have ever come across in a hotel and I stay at quite a few.
The food was superb as was the level of service in the whole hotel.
I stayed in room 23 on the second floor it was very nice the only problem I had was internet/wi fi.
We, all 19 of us totally enjoyed our stay, the food is something wonderful.
Big smiles from all the staff all the time made it feel so special

Room tip: Room 23 second floor was great
Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 29 September 2015

Hotel was spotlessly clean all around, most definitely including the rooms. Nothing fancy, but very comfortable. Breakfast, included in the room rate, was really outstanding, with a terrific assortment of breads, meats, fruits, and cheeses, as well as excellent coffee. Very nice grounds as well.

Date of stay: September 2015