All reviews de la perfect location modern hotel stayed here spa francorchamps race track great hotel great breakfast lap times tap water race course nice restaurant scrambled eggs hotel staff grand prix bar staff circuit
Reviewed 28 November 2016

Very clean and contemporary style hotel. Absolute must location for anything to do with Spa Track experiences, F1 etc. Only 300 yards walk to La Source hairpin!! Breakfast was good too and staff were friendly enough. Room was quiet and big bed and shower...Have booked again for another stay in July.

Francorchamps itself is a small village, very quaint, but with limited local facilities. Spa however, is only a short drive away and has many restaurants, shops and other visitor attractions including world famous Spa.

Room Tip: Quieter rooms are at the back, utmost rooms are good
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 November 2016

We stayed here for 4 nights over the course of a 24hr race weekend, ideal location for going backwards and forwards to the circuit, nice bar and restaurant, comfy massive bed with a good bathroom. Breakfast wasn't bad, good nespresso coffee machine, found the staff friendly and helpful. All in all pretty good. Would book it again without hesitating.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 October 2016

Lovely staff, very clean, nice breakfast, fabulous freshly squeezed orange juice. Little chocolate bars available! Nice restaurant. Large reception with very cosy feel to it. Walking distance (very close) to Spa track, enjoyable racing. All round very pleasant stay with the town of Spa not far away to walk around and buy lots of chocolates!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 September 2016

Ok, so it all started with an error on my part. I booked a room online, a week before I was due to travel, but somehow managed to book for the actual day on which I was making the booking. So, when I arrived the following week, obviously they had no booking for me. Was the receptionist even remotely helpful or sympathetic to my plight? (I was 300 miles and a ferry crossing from home by now). No. She was rude, unhelpful, obstructive. She was adamant that there were no rooms available, however, I sat in the bar, went online to a booking site and booked a room for that night (and the next). Returned to reception with my booking reference, and whilst the receptionist now acknowledged that I had a booking, she made excuses for a further hour before checking me in, and then only when a friend of mine asked for the manager.

The room was nicely done and very comfortable.

Breakfast staff were equally obnoxious, I asked for soya milk which they had, but then they sniggered because I only used half the carton. What was the problem?

Finally, when I returned home, I found that I'd been charged for a no-show for the erroneous booking. Now, I completely accept that principle and understand why this was done. However, I wrote a nice email to the hotel asking whether, under the circumstances and considering that I subsequently stayed at the hotel and paid for 2 nights, they would consider even a partial refund of the no show charge. I suppose I should have known better than to expect even the courtesy of a reply saying No, because what I received back was absolutely nothing, no acknowledgement, no reply, zip, nada.

So by all means stay here but try to have as little to do with the rude, miserable staff as you possibly can.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

Just book it.! You won't be disappointed superb location for Spa .. Well right next to the venue .Rooms big,beds enormous, shower and bath brilliant ( we had a double room) Wi-Fi all over the hotel and free!
Restaurant,friendly staff,fixed menu available, steak is spot on,so is the chicken everything really. Price reflects the standard of the hotel so for me superb

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple