All reviews clean rooms great hotel spa francorchamps trailer circuit
Reviewed 22 July 2016

The staff were very helpful and kind to us during our stay, especially since we could only speak English. The rooms were comfortable and clean, the food was great and location was perfect. It is a charming property to stay at!

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 March 2016

Small hotel close to the Spa circuit. Convenient as a base for traveling around the area.

Resto is decent and well rpiced, hotel is clean and comfortable. Rooms are small, but so is the price - so well within reasonable.

Staff are great adn very accomodating - I had to leave ealry and they put out a pot of coffee and a quick breakfast for me.

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank statsman007
Reviewed 3 August 2015

We stayed at this hotel while visiting Spa Circuit. The staff were as helpful as could be, even when we arrived for meals close to closing time! The room was comfortably furnished but the bathroom was very small (a shelf right above the sink made using the sink quite difficult).
The hotel is in a good location and a short distance from the circuit. It was also very reasonably priced for our stay.

Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank AnonymousTBA
Reviewed 23 March 2015

We stayed whilst attending a two day trackday. This hotel is about 10 mins drive from the circuit and it's an east drive even with a trailer. The car park is trailer friendly too. The rooms are compact but well presented and very clean. The owners are ultra friendly and the food is top notch. I'm only disappointed the restaurant was closed on the Weds night as I wanted to try more food!

Date of stay: March 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank FinkyDink
Reviewed 13 October 2014

I have visited this hotel for many years when visiting the circuit at Spa or for breaking up a journey from Southern Europe back to the UK.

Since my last visit the hotel rooms had been refurbished and the outside has been given a coat of paint but the basic ingredients to a good visit still apply - good rooms, comfortable bed and good food !

If you stay at the Beau Site, make sure you try the Wild Boar in the restaurant, it is quite delicious.

I look forward to my next visit.

Date of stay: June 2014