See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

This was a real find on our journey north. We booked a standard room and although small was perfect for our needs with a door from the small terrace with a table and chairs. We ate in the restaurant which was first rate and good value. No time to use the lovely pool but maybe next time. Special thanks to the lovely staff.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 September 2017

I was staying in a campsite nearby but we came here to meet up with my father who was staying in this hotel. Its so tranquil compared to the chaos of the holiday parks. Lovely pool and landscaped areas. Great value for money too!

We ate in the restaurant which was very nice and good value for the Menu.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Vent d'Eden P, Propriétaire at Hotel Vent d'Eden Park, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2017

Dear guest,
Thank you very much for sharing your hotel experience you had with us. We love to read that you enjoyed the swimingpool, landscaped areas and our restaurant.

Hoping to have the pleasure of welcoming you again soon at Saint Hilaire de Riez.
With my best regards,
Vent d'Eden Park Hôtel

Reviewed 28 August 2017

A new hotel. well designed and to a good basic standard.
Ate dinner in the restaurant on the first night and it was very good.
The pool complex is impressive for a small hotel
We stayed for 5 nights, but hotel caters mainly to French travellers staying one night, so lack of shelves and clothes storage in rooms. Most people don't unpack for one night.
Breakfast was disappointing. Always the same and the only hot dishes were inedible scrambled egg made from "powdered" egg, and odd bits of sausage. Continental option was again basic but good.

Stayed: August 2017

Dear Guest,
We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Vent d'Eden Hôtel.
It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. We noted what displeased you to improve the quality of our services.

Vent d'Eden Park Hotel

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Very clean
Great pool
Simple but great as a rest for two nights before heading home
Resturant served good meals at great prices, waitresses paid good attention and spoke better English than I did French
Local area has a great deal to offer within 5 mins drive

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Vent d'Eden P, Propriétaire at Hotel Vent d'Eden Park, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Dear Ateve,
I am very pleased to read your highly positive comments on this website, regarding your stay at Hotel Le Vent d'Eden Park.
I am delighted that you enjoyed the quality of our services and staff professionalism and our hotel. I’m also very glad your perception on the quality of the food at the hotel's restaurant.

Obviously, I will share your compliments with all my staff
I hope to have the pleasure seeing you again very soon at the Vent d'Eden Park.
Best regards,
Vent d'Eden Park

Reviewed 22 June 2017

Fantastic place, brand new, opened this year (March). Excellent service, good breakfast (9.50euros).Swimming pool to die for.
Just a few minor points, the beach is not that close to walk to, we set off and after 20mins only half way there, footpath to beach not suitable for pushchairs. The hangers in the small wardrobe cannot be removed to hang up your clothes. One final point, hotel excepts dogs.
Before booking check hotel site for special offers, we got 50% off second night.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear guest,
I thank you for the comments you left and pay attention to all details you mentioned.
I appreciate the ones regarding our staff and thank you about it.
I look forward to seeing you again for your next stay in Saint-Hilaire de Riez.
Best regards