Location in old part of downtown. 5 min walk to fortress, manzanilla museum and Bodega Barbadillo (it was important for me).
My aim was to find an authentic place to stay in SdB. Posada de Palacio is absolutely what I looked for. Decorated in old Spanish style with nice old furniture and graphics at walls. Corridors, halls and gardens which are crossing in sophisticated manner and make me feel Posada twice bigger than it really is. Such architecture makes each walk through Posada pleasant and interesting. Incredible terrace on the roof. Very lovely place.
It was my impression. When I droved car from SdB to Tarifa, me and my girlfriend said “Charming! The best!…” But my mother said “Not the best. Wardrobe was not big enough, small shelves for suitcases. Breakfast good, but nothing special”. I said “Really? It passed out of my sight”.
So, if wardrobes are your priority – please be careful, all the other people - welcome!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A former palace of the eighteenth century located in the historical and artistic center of the most beautiful cities in the South: Sanlúcar de Barrameda , filled with noble buildings and beautiful wineries set ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Hotel Posada de Palacio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada De Palacio Hotel Sanlucar De Barrameda
- Posada De Palacio Sanlucar Barrameda