All reviewsstayed herenext doorone nightcroissantsthe ground floorshort walksecure parkingby chancehalf wayi highly recommend this hotelreception arearoom was spaciousgreat overnight stopbookingwifieurosfrance
Reviewed 10 August 2016

We booked this hotel on line, whilst we were holidaying in Marciac. We wanted a reasonably priced hotel for one night. We arrived last Saturday at the same time as 2 large wedding parties, and even though there were a lot of people checking in at the same time. the staff were friendly, helpful and made us feel very welcome. Our dad who is 91 and very able, had his luggage taken to his room.

The rooms are modern, clean and spacious with tea facilities.

We had dinner next door which was lovely and excellent value. Again, the staff were friendly and very helpful.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Well appointed rooms with tea and coffee facilities in the room. This is one of the very few hotels that I have used in France where there is genuinely excellent customer service, outstanding breakfast and clean, comfortable airconditioned rooms.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 July 2016

We stayed here whilst enroute to southern Spain on the 29th June 2016, and on our return trip to the UK on 13th July 2016, this hotel was recommended, as the hotel we had planned on staying at was fully booked.

So glad the hotel we intended to stay was booked up as this hotel was miles better, the reception staff were very helpful, the rooms are fantastic, very clean, modern, tea, kettle provided, fully air conditioned (though we did not use it), the most comfortable beds I’ve ever slept on, the breakfast is brilliant, something for everyone.

Will without doubt be staying there on my next journey across France.

Brilliant!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 July 2016

We were checked in with friendliness and efficiency and had a ground floor room at the front which might have been noisy but we didn't have a problem at all. The room was spacious, and comfortable, beds were good and there was a large wet room. Parking was secure, being locked after 10p.m.,with a code to get in so you would need to arrive earlier .Staff had booked us a table at the restaurant Le P'tit Gourmand next door, which was convenient,friendly and served very tasty food. Breakfast for 9.50 euros in the hotel was good with a substantial choice on the buffet, lots of fruit, yogurts etc. We had a very pleasant stay, were warmly welcomed and would certainly stay again.

Room Tip: Possibly upstairs at the back.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 July 2016

This is the second time that I have stayed at the Hotel Entre Beauce Er Perche. The staff is very friendly and always helpful. The rooms are bright and clean. The breakfast was fresh and tasty. I will stay here again when I am in the area.

Note that the room safe works a bit differently than in other hotels. This is not a negative, just a statement of warning to read the instructions before locking your valuables in the safe.

Also note that if you like your room cooler, ask the front desk to allow you to control your own room temperature. The thermostats are locked out by default. Once I asked the front desk, they unlocked the digital controller so that I could set the temperature to exactly what was comfortable for me.

I highly recommend this hotel. I am not just saying this. I stayed in a Hilton in Paris the same week and I liked this hotel better.

Room Tip: I'm told the best rooms are on the top floor.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business