Nice grounds, nice room... am not impressed by it, Helpful staff YES, people working in the kitchen for breakfast seemed to be not in a good mood. Really, I have not much to say about this hotel, expensive yes but not impressed by it. I guess I was expecting a bit more from a St Regis.
I guess it also depends on which building you stay. Good luck, I wont recommend it and I will certainly dont stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The St. Regis Mardavall Mallorca Resort is one of the most prestigious resorts of the Mediterranean. Located near the exclusive area of Puerto Portals between the Tramuntana Mountains and the sea this hotel offers to its guest a unique experience of luxury and tradition. The tailored and personalized St. Regis butler service, along with the captivating views from the rooms and the exceptional restaurants will create an extraordinary experience impossible to forget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your The St. Regis Mardavall Mallorca Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Mardavall Mallorca Hotel Costa d`En Blanes
- St Regis Mardavall Mallorca Hotel
- Mardavall Hotel
- St Regis Mardavall Mallorca Resort