Just back after spending 7 nights at this great hotel. It's the best 4 star hotel we've ever stayed in. We upgraded to a juinior suite which included sun loungers on our good sized balcony and the overall room size was very spacious. The food was excellent and plenty of it, served throughout the day. We were able to help ourselves to beer, wine and soft drinks at the various locations throughout the day/evening. The hotel staff were very friendly and very attentative to any needs. Even the hotel evening entertainment was quite good ( I've never come across great entertainment in all the different hotels I've stayed in over the years), with Nico playing in the "Piano Bar" every night and a different sort of cabarat in the "Salon Bar" every night; it was this venue/acts that were a bit hit'n'miss, but hey, its only hotel entertainers! I specified room number 9019 (top floor) after reading a few reviews prior to my booking, and glad I did as it was a great room. The resort itself (Tuarito) is a man-made area with a nice beach, a scaled-down water park, shops, more hotels, few bars etc.This is a hotel we'd defenitely return too in the very near future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Suite Princess is a hotel for adults (16 years and above) who want to enjoy an all-inclusive vacation directly at the sea. The 4 star hotel is located in the sunny south of Gran Canaria, the picturesque Puerto de Mogán is just 4 km away. All rooms of the adults only hotel feature sea- or garden view. The Suite Princess in the bay of Taurito boasts two buffet restaurants, a theme restaurant and 3 bars. The main restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Three times a week there are theme nights featuring food from Italy, Spain or the Canary Islands. The Gala Night offers international specialties. The entertainment programme not only includes sporting activities such as aerobics, aqua aerobics and archery but also culinary delights. Suite Princess guests may look forward to cooking classes (paella, tapas, mojo sauce), wine tasting, cocktail presentations, sunset sessions with cava and canapés and the weekly Black&White night. For those who just want to relax in their holidays may choose between sun-kissed or nice, shady spots in the pool landscape of the hotel. Jet Ski , parasailing, jetboat, flyboard or banana boat - Watersports fans are definitely spoiled for choice. One of Gran Canarias leading Watersports-Centre is located at Taurito Beach. Wi-Fi (chargeable) is available in the public areas of the Princess Suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Suite Princess reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suite Princess Hotel Taurito
- Suite Princess Grand Canary
- Hotel Suite Princess
- Suite Princess Taurito, Gran Canaria