“The best food ever!!”

Arianna & Friends Day Tours
Ranked #1 of 13 things to do in Peccioli
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Small regional tour operator specializing in very original and experiencial tours to the rural Tuscany. Our aim is to bring visitors of Tuscany to the best food producers of wine, cheese, olive oil, honey, chocolate, pasta, grains and any local specialty. We only arrange customized tours for individuals and small groups. For very enthusistic "foodies" we also arrange informal and very educational cooking classes at our cooking school called My Tuscan Kitchen: typical Tuscan menus, pizza classes, chocolate making experiences, pastry making experiences. We arrange fantastic truffle hunting tours in the woods near San Miniato and very exclusive foodie tours on Vespa scooters, as we are located near Pontedera, hometown of Vespa! EXPERIENCE WINE & FOOD IN TUSCANY WITH US!
Reviewed 2 August 2012

Our group booked two cooking classes with Arianna & Friends for our trip to Tuscany this summer. Our first was a four course meal, cooked at our villa. What a fantastic experience!! From the moment of their arrival, Massimo and Leisha set up our kitchen and guided us through the making of a fantastic Tuscan supper. We felt like 5 star chefs! And it tasted like it too!
Our second class was led by Luca and held at Aldo's cottage, in an unbelievable panoramic setting. Aldo's instruction in the making of pizza and cecina was fabulous and again the food absolutely delicious! I can't say enough! Both classes far exceeded our expectations and I will definitely recommend their services to all of my family and friends who may travel to Italy. I, of course, will return for another lesson myself! Thank you Arianna & Friends for an outstanding experience!

1  Thank travlin_cat
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 1 August 2012

Arianna and friends(Massimo) took me and my wife to an olive and cheese tour. The tour was great and gave us some insight to how the olive and cheese production are in Tuscany. In the tour there was also included snack and lunch of high standard, and off course we tasted different varieties of olive and pegorino cheese. It was very nice. Massimo, our tour guide was very enthusiastic and had a large knowledge about the area, italian culture and lifestyle. Thanks for a nice experience.

1  Thank Steven O
Reviewed 25 July 2012

My mother and I drove to Volterra in Tuscany to participate in Arianna and Friends cheese and olive oil tour. Our guide, Massimo was fantastic, spoke excellent English and was very knowledgeable and fun. The farm was such a delight to see and the owners very welcoming. The lunch that was prepared was so good, but it was so hot, we were disappointed we did not have much of an appetite. We then drove to an olive oil factory and were assisted by a lovely lady who taught us so much about olive oil. We asked if we could purchase some items and she willingly opened the store. We wish I would have bought more, especially the lemon oil olive oil which I have used almost all of already. Thank you Massimo for the terrific day. We greatly enjoyed it and your company.

2  Thank albertagemini
Reviewed 23 July 2012

Arianna and friends were amazing on a recent trip to Tuscany. I contacted them as we wanted to see Andrea Bocelli in concert. They could not have been more helpful and organised everything for us - from the hotel, the transfers to/from the concert as well as securing concert tickets. We were especially impressed by their presence at the concert, they had staff everywhere which was very reassuring. I fully recommend using them and they are extremely lovely and warm people and nothing is too much trouble.

3  Thank PJB123
Reviewed 21 July 2012

We booked Bocelli concert and week-long stay at Il Selvino Agriturismo through Arianna and Friends. Also, we booked two cooking classes as well as pasta factory, Lari castle and olive oil tasting tour. Excellent service from start to finish. Every detail was taken care of. We highly recommend booking with Arianna and Friends. The cooking classes were the highlight of our trip. The transportation to events was perfect. The Bocelli concert was wonderful. Il Selvino was a wonderful choice and we highly recommend this Agriturismo. When we return to this area of Tuscany, we will be contacting Arianna and Friends again. Thanks to Arianna, Mossimo, Consuela and Lucca. Grazie!

2  Thank Torch_And_Flame