Woodlands Hotel Leeds
US$ 42
US$ 83
Priceline
US$ 93
Premier Inn Leeds City West Hotel(Leeds)(Great Value!)
Orbitz.com
Village Hotel Leeds South(Leeds)(Great Value!)
US$ 98
PremierInn.com
TripAdvisor
Healds Hall Hotel(Liversedge)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsjacuzzi bathwedding venuethe penthouseguests commented on howwedding breakfastevening receptionfrench doorsevening partywedding coordinatorroll top bathyorkshire breakfastsunday lunchfull englishlovely hotelbeautiful roombirthday treatelland road
Reviewed 21 April 2012

My partner and I recently married at the Woodlands Hotel. Well what can I say, it was absolutely fantastic. The hotel is beautiful, the bedrooms are lovely. The ceremony was wonderful and the staff were there constantly ensuring everything went as planned. The food was gorgeous and the marquee looked amazing. I would highly recommend anyone planning a wedding to go to the Woodlands and it is excellent value for money. The wedding co-ordinator Rachel was fantastic very friendly and professional. I live in Leeds and the Woodlands hotel has an exceptional reputation. I am lost for words by anyone who can write a negative feedback as in my opinion it is perfect !!!!!
We will definitely be visiting again.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
5  Thank keely M
Reviewed 7 April 2012

Stayed at the woodlands a number of times now. Small and set in great grounds. Staff are friendly and always happy to see you. I normally arrive late in the evening but the team are always willing to get you settled in. Breakfast is freshly made to order in the small dining room.
Some rooms are small but ok for one person. Stay in the deluxe rooms a number of times, really nice and large. Check out the 2 yes 2 roll top baths, French doors lead to patio area outside your rooms.
Great value always.........and would always book the woodlands if I am in the Leeds area.

Room Tip: Talk to the team, always will to offer an up grade for a good price.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 March 2012

I just got married here and all I can say is WOW!

The hotel is absolutely gorgeous with such an amazing backdroop its hard not to fall in love with the place. Jessica dealt with us and was so understanding about everything, because I left everything to the last minute and changes were happing right up to the last minute as people were dropping out! even on the morning of my wedding lol.

We had Chris as our toast master and what a fantastic toast master he was, I think I was probably one of his most controlling brides he's had the privilage of working with but even then he did everything he could to make it perfect.

We stayed in the penthouse and it was gorgeous and huge with the most amazing bath ever but unfortunately because we didnt really get to use it, it seemed a waste of money paying the surplus to up grade but on the other hand it was perfect for all of us girls to get ready in before the ceremony.

We have stayed there before to get a feel for the place and to test it out in a way, and I have no regrets in the slightest, the food is gorgeous and the service is just as good, but on a slightly negative note, some of the rooms are really small but all well maintained and you can can have breakfast delivered to your room which is great...breakfast in bed! lol seems nothing much but when you have 2 young kids and very little "me" time, it is almost heavenly lol.

I would highly recommend Woodlands Hotel to anyone and everyone who wants a all round brilliant wedding day, or even if you just wants a couple of nights away to relax.

Finally just a massive Thank you to all the fanstatic staff but mainly Jessica and Chris.

Much love Sam and Richard Wood

Room Tip: the executive rooms are the smallest but obviosly the cheapest, you get what you pay for basically.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Sam-Wood26
Reviewed 28 March 2012

we had afternoon tea in the garden on a lovely sunny day in March, meal was delicious, and service friendly and efficient. would like to go back for a meal.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 March 2012

We purchased a groupon voucher for the restaurant offering a £60.00 meal for £16.
We thought we would go after visiting several times for weddings etc and see what the restaurant has to offer.
Service was extremley slow, even when there was only 4 other parties in. Our used glasses were left on the table throughout our meal.
After waiting 30 minutes for our starter we waited a further hour for our main : at this point my partner tried catching a waitresses eye however there was no one to be seen. After finally prompting them they apologised and offered us complimentary drinks. Our main arrived an hour and 15 minutes after our starter!! To be honest we wuld not of paid what they Retail Price on the menu was! Glad it was a groupon!
Service was shocking, food was ok, atmosphere dull t be honest It's put me off! Nicest thing was the friendly receptionist!!!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple