Arden Hotel & Leisure Club
US$ 167
US$ 153
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Hotel ibis budget Birmingham Airport(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
US$ 90
Novotel
US$ 119
US$ 100
  • Room Service
Travelodge Birmingham Airport(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
US$ 59
Travelodge
  • Bar/Lounge
US$ 83
HolidayInn.com
1,800 results
All reviewsgenting arenaleisure clubbirmingham airportbar mealsleisure facilitiestrain stationmin walksat navreception staffburgundy restaurantbit datedbooked this hotelvisiting the necsteam roomclose to the airportmain restaurantideal location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Was impressed with the staff at the hotel who were attentive and helpful. Location was great for nec, genting and birmingham international. Rooms were simple but nice. Breakfast was reasonably priced. Rooms were generally clean but some areas needed attention.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank sbenne331639
MichaelDSimpson, General Manager at Arden Hotel & Leisure Club, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to review us!

I hope to welcome you back to us again in the near future for your next event in the area.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Whilst the hotel is a stones throw from the Genting Arena, world resorts and nec it is a 20min walk to them. Not a problem in good weather but grabbed a taxi as it was pouring down. The hotel was lovely and Bar staff were lovely and the room was lovely. However we had booked a double room and were given a twin with no option to change and the receptionists was very unhelpful. However in the morning when we checked our and informed the new receptionists of the disappointment he couldn’t have been more helpful. He passed us on to the manager Michael Simpson who could not apologise enough. and discounted our room rate. A wonderful man who is excellent at his job. We would definitely stay again when seeing a concert.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your lovely review, and I appreciate your feedback!

I appreciated your time feeding back to me during your stay, and I look forward to welcoming you back to us again in the future for your next event at Genting Arena.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

It's ok to stay in if you are just attending the genting arena. Hotel very dated and upon arrival staff on reception very rude. Took a little while to even know we were there. Very drunk people on our floor from 12am till 4am. Not the place if you wanted to sleep in as maids are not exactly quiet and try and come in your room even though check out is 12

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking an opportunity to review us, and I am really sorry to learn of your experience with us.

I have highlighted your comments with regards to our reception team with my Reception Manager, and your housekeeping management team will liaise with the team to ensure that there is more of a focus on silence on the bedroom corridors.

Our team will not disturb rooms if there is a 'Do Not Disturb' signs on the door, we would not disturb this room until check out time. We have changed our housekeeping operating hours to 9.00am as a start time so we are not disturbing guests on the corridors too early in the mornings.

I appreciate your feedback, as it will highlight areas of improvement for us in the future.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

First stay, and it was fantastic, this hotel offers free parking, spa, and spacious rooms, i really think its perfect when attending a concert at the Arena which is A10-15min walk away,
I will defo be reebooking soon

Thanks to the great customer service from the cleaners to the staff above

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Thanks for your lovely review and I really appreciate the 5* rating!

I hope to welcome you back to us for your next concert at Genting Arena.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Visited the hotel for one night as were attending a concert at the Genting Arena.
Hotel is very dated and rooms aren't modern at all - HOWEVER its perfect if you just want a room to sleep in after a flight or concert etc. The room was warm and bed was comfortable with the room in need of a little TLC yet was clean.

Parking is free for guests which is a massive bonus for a hotel in this area, with most local hotels possibly offering slightly cheaper rooms yet a big parking charge fee.

Easy 10 min walk to The NEC and Resorts world, which was perfect for my stay.

I would stay again at The Arden if I just needed a room after/before a flight or event locally.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review us, and I appreciate your honest feedback on your stay experience with us.

I appreciate your comments on the décor of the accommodation at the hotel and this is an area we have been working on improving over the last few years and will continue to make significant improvements on in 2018, as we continue our bathroom refurbishment project and work on improving our appearance for our guests.

I hope to welcome you back to us again shortly for your next stay in the Birmingham Airport area.