“Fantastic accommodation”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bickenhill
Kingscliffe Bed and Breakfast NEC
Ranked #2 of 3 Bickenhill B&B and Inns
Yeovil, United Kingdom
“Fantastic accommodation”
Reviewed 6 September 2012

I stayed here whilst exhibiting at Autumn fair Nec 2012. I do many trade fairs, and can hand on heart say it is the best accommodation I have ever had the pleasure of staying in. Beautiful log cabin and garden, lovely breakfast, transport provided to and from the Nec every day. Big, Big Thankyou to Jenny, she was so kind and helpful that I did not want for anything. Oh and I must just mention the beds, so comfortable that I had to set 2 alarms incase I overslept!!
I will definately return!!

• Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Nikki S
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
North Wales, UK
Reviewed 28 August 2012

I stayed at The Kingscliffe in September 2011 and was delighted. I had left my booking until the last minute and was dissapointed that I couldn't get into one of the large hotels at the NEC. However this was the best thing that could have happened as I found the Kingscliffe B&B who had just had a cancellation. What luck for me. I was collected from the NEC by the lovely B&B lady and then dropped off again later for an evening event. She also took me back for day 2 of my conference.
The room was lovely and very private as it was detached from the main house and had its own decked area where I sat drinking coffee and generally being very smug about my find.
Highly reccomended.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank CLONorthWales
York, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 14 May 2012

Stayed here whilst spending two days at Gadget Show live. This is a lovely log cabin in the garden of a lovely home. Jenny was a fantastic host and her shuttle service to and from the - very near!! - NEC was brilliant. Despite its proximity to the NEC and airport and M42 motorway the log cabin is secluded and we had two wonderful night sleep. The room has a fridge which means you can have a cup of tea or coffee with fresh milk in. The breakfast is made to order with fresh ingredients and the beds were clean and extremely comfy. We had a brilliant time and would highly recommend this place! We shall be back next year!

One small note though, if you are arriving after 9pm (as we did ) you may wish to eat before arrival as you will have to drive to find somewhere to eat. Jenny and her husband were very helpful in directing us towards food!!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
swales
Reviewed 25 April 2012

what a lovely lady jenny is we stayed two nights while at focus imaging at nec what a lovely place to stay a big breakfast so you don't need to eat en till tea time lovely room spotless lovely and warm cosy comfortable beds Tracy and Geoff

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
London
Reviewed 16 April 2012

We spent a couple of nights at Kingscliffe as we were attending Gadget Show Live at the NEC.
Jenny cooked us very good breakfasts and even took us and picked us up from the NEC after the show had finished.
The lodge in the garden was nice and quiet as was lovely in the morning to see the different types of wildlife on show.
If we ever visit the NEC again then this ould be an ideal location to stay at.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bickenhill
0.3 km away
#22 of 118 in Birmingham
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,758 reviews
1.4 km away
Ibis Styles Birmingham Airport NEC

Been to Kingscliffe Bed and Breakfast NEC? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK