Kingscliffe Bed and Breakfast NEC
US$ 271
US$ 251
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Hotel ibis budget Birmingham Airport(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
US$ 100
  • Free Internet
US$ 198
US$ 180
US$ 84
  • Room Service
Travelodge Birmingham Airport(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
US$ 56
US$ 53
Agoda.com
  • Bar/Lounge
US$ 66
Priceline
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 August 2012

I stayed at The Kingscliffe in September 2011 and was delighted. I had left my booking until the last minute and was dissapointed that I couldn't get into one of the large hotels at the NEC. However this was the best thing that could have happened as I found the Kingscliffe B&B who had just had a cancellation. What luck for me. I was collected from the NEC by the lovely B&B lady and then dropped off again later for an evening event. She also took me back for day 2 of my conference.
The room was lovely and very private as it was detached from the main house and had its own decked area where I sat drinking coffee and generally being very smug about my find.
Highly reccomended.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank CLONorthWales
Reviewed 14 May 2012

Stayed here whilst spending two days at Gadget Show live. This is a lovely log cabin in the garden of a lovely home. Jenny was a fantastic host and her shuttle service to and from the - very near!! - NEC was brilliant. Despite its proximity to the NEC and airport and M42 motorway the log cabin is secluded and we had two wonderful night sleep. The room has a fridge which means you can have a cup of tea or coffee with fresh milk in. The breakfast is made to order with fresh ingredients and the beds were clean and extremely comfy. We had a brilliant time and would highly recommend this place! We shall be back next year!

One small note though, if you are arriving after 9pm (as we did ) you may wish to eat before arrival as you will have to drive to find somewhere to eat. Jenny and her husband were very helpful in directing us towards food!!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 April 2012

what a lovely lady jenny is we stayed two nights while at focus imaging at nec what a lovely place to stay a big breakfast so you don't need to eat en till tea time lovely room spotless lovely and warm cosy comfortable beds Tracy and Geoff

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 April 2012

We spent a couple of nights at Kingscliffe as we were attending Gadget Show Live at the NEC.
Jenny cooked us very good breakfasts and even took us and picked us up from the NEC after the show had finished.
The lodge in the garden was nice and quiet as was lovely in the morning to see the different types of wildlife on show.
If we ever visit the NEC again then this ould be an ideal location to stay at.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 April 2012

Enjoyed a very pleasant stay a breath away from the heart of NEC.the rooms were immaculate and we were really pleased with the array of beverages bail bale at no extra cost within the room.Each room had its on unique theme and this gave it a more homely feel.Staff were ever so friendly and looked after us like a treat! Breakfast was more than yummy ahead of a long journey home!
5/5 star was pleasantly surprised,without a doubt would recommend.

• Stayed: April 2012