“Great take away pizza”

Ranked #6 of 15 Restaurants in Terricciola
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Great service and delicious pizzas. They have lots of different pizzas to choose from. They offer take away as well.

1  Thank BELLA B

Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

My husband had a delicious dinner from the antipasto buffet, shared a delicious ravioli in walnut sauce, fresh sea bass, and he had warm currant and blackberry compote while I sipped vin santo. Two types of complimentary bread and limoncello to finish. All tasty and service was friendly. Not haute cuisine but very good.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

The HGVC recommend this restaurant which is only 4 minutes away. It was perfect for spaghetti take out. We also had marinara sauce, which is not like the Americana marinara. It is seafood. So when I asked for a side of marinara, they gave me a side of just seafood! It was really delicious. IF it is just a tomatos sauce you want ask for pomodoro salsa!

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Been two nights running and both times met with friendly service and absolutely wonderful food. Will come back

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

We went here , as we were meeting friends and this was close to where we were staying.Has a big menu.I think too big.On the night we visited it was busy, lots of families.I was quite disappointed the food and the service.Our food was warm, my chickens was very dry, and came served by itself.No potatoes or vegI had ordered some extra.But were not very good.My husband said his food wasn't good either.An Italien friend ordered Fish soup.He received crab and something else.The service was not good.Yes it is reasonable prices.But on that evening it certainly was not worth a higher price.