“Superb”
Review of Uno Ristorante

Uno Ristorante
Ranked #7 of 58 Restaurants in Yarm
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

You can not beat the value for the quality of food served at Uno. Yes the portions are large but they do not compromise on quality. Pizzas are lovely wood fired oven and fresh, and if you can't eat it all box it up! Pasta dishes we had were superb and ordered garlic bread as a starter but to come with main. Service is excellent and £40 for 4 people with drinks who could ask for more!

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

They have very friendly, fast and attentive staff.

Portion sizes are on the large side, probably too large tbh. So be warned if you are thinking of having a starter and main let alone three courses!

The potato skins were enough for two. The garlic bread the kids ordered, well, it was ridiculous how big it was. It wouldn't fit on the huge plate it came on and easily enough for 4.

The diavalo pizza I had while moderately spicy, was far far too oily. In the end felt like I was eating a thin piece of greasy bread that completely lacked any flavour.

I would go back as the others in my party were satisfied with their meals. I scored UNO as a 4, but a 3.5 would be more appropriate based on my experience today and given it is after all an Italian. Having pizza that poor is really inexcusable, but when I consider the price, others in my group and service I'm ok with a 4. Just.

The prices are reasonable and service as I said is very good. I just would not have or recommend a pizza given my experience.

This is not somewhere I would go as a couple, but for a value for money meal with the kids (when starving) it is worth considering. This though assumes you don't want a pizza!

Reviewed 3 August 2017

Met up with my daughters and grandchildren here last Friday. The staff are very child friendly and always give a warm welcome. Good high chairs provided for the little ones, youngest being aged one. The food is always good with generous portions and reasonably priced for Yarm. Coffee always excellent.
Would recommend a visit.

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Modern, busy restaurant with a lively ambiance. Food was of a good standard and serving sizes were generous. Well priced for both foods and decent wines. Worth a visit

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Visited on a Friday evening, luckily we had made a reservation as it was very busy, despite that the orders were taken quickly and the food arrived promptly. Large portions and extremely tasty. Only negative was the cocktails lacked flavour and alchohol